Access to Vitamins/Supplements could be taken away!

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Help protect access to vitamins and Supplements!

Write your local Senators to oppose a bill that would allow the FDA to

regulate your vitamins and supplements that you take regularly, such

as Multivitamins, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Calcium, and Glucosamine just to name a few. Head over to VitaminWorlds "Take Action Now" area and enter your zip code

Call your Senators also through the Capitol Hill switchboard at (202) 224-3121

Even if you dont use vitamins and supplements, millions do probly someone close to you. The swine on capitol hill with there fat perscription drug stocks are going after natral medicines, stop those

money grubbing pigs before its too late.....Thank You

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    For the vast majority of people If you eat a balanced diet you don't need supplements. These pills are expensive, and seem to greatly over supply what you do need, I've seen 500+% RDA s,,most will be flushed straight out of your body. In the EU there are also steps being taken to regulate, not ban or deny access to, these products- why do you think the companies making them should be immune from scrutiny? I expect there might be some money-making pigs behind these operators who tell us that we have to take these pills.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    i think there needs to be more oversight in the vitamin and supplement business.

how many products have been taken off the shelves of "health food" stores?

i'll use the link to encourage my representatives to vote for the bill.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    smirclesmircle Posts: 1,035member
    At least for vitamins A and D, some kind of regulation would not be the worst thing to happen. Too much D and your bones get deformed, too much A make your bones brittle.