"Rumor Hill"--The Mac Bouncer

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Here's an "all for the fun of it" little rumor recap site I created. Enjoy...or something like that.

http://homepage.mac.com/chrisdieugenio/Personal22.html

Comments

• Reply 1 of 14
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
  • Reply 2 of 14
    I knew I should have been more annoyed at the recent posting barrage of messiah. Messiah=Macintosh, from AI and Macnn "fame". Wasn't he banned here multiple times?
  • Reply 3 of 14
    Quote:

Originally posted by SafariX

I knew I should have been more annoyed at the recent posting barrage of messiah. Messiah=Macintosh, from AI and Macnn "fame". Wasn't he banned here multiple times?

Is there something wrong with my posts?
  • Reply 4 of 14
    drewpropsdrewprops Posts: 2,321member
    no man, just a high signal-to-noise ratio....you're into it, so you spend the time on it...it's just that advertising it here is like walking into a fraternity party and saying "hey everybody I'm having a keg party in my dorm room!".

This crowd knows what they're doing. They're not going to go to your site because there are other sites that have been doing it far longer and far better....don't get offended, it's just the truth. Don't expect to be carried off on everybody's shoulders.

The moment your .Mac site breaks a REAL, honest-to-gosh scoop is when you'll get our attention (and will also, coincidentally, be the same time your .Mac account is revoked by a vengeful Apple).

Until then get used to this: "..."

Nuff said.
  • Reply 5 of 14
    baumanbauman Posts: 1,248member
  • Reply 6 of 14
    dfilerdfiler Posts: 3,420member
  • Reply 7 of 14
  • Reply 8 of 14
    pscatespscates Posts: 5,847member
    That's it, guys...pile on. Follow E's lead with the "...". Sheep.
  • Reply 9 of 14
    homhom Posts: 1,098member

You wouldn't like me when I'm angry!!

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
  • Reply 10 of 14
    defiantdefiant Posts: 4,876member
    You completely missed it, HOM.

?
  • Reply 11 of 14
    homhom Posts: 1,098member
  • Reply 12 of 14
  • Reply 13 of 14

dog cage on rug
  • Reply 14 of 14
    Conformity, it's a wonderful thing.

Yes, were rich enough to place our standard poodle's cage on an oriental rug I guess.