This Time They Breed!

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
ph33r!

http://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/ptech/0....ap/index.html

Kudos to the first person who writes and distributes a sexually-transmitted Tamagotchi computer virus.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 10
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    I think the Japanese have *too little* time on their hands. If they had otherwise, they wouldn't have need of digital pets to live through (vicariously I mean). Egad man! Get those people a vacation!

• Reply 2 of 10
    dmband0026dmband0026 Posts: 2,345member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Influenza

[snip]

Kudos to the first person who writes and distributes a sexually-transmitted Tamagotchi computer virus.

I'm on it. All I need is a name.

And I would like it on the record that I think this is the worst idea ever, even worse than the original Tamagotchi.
  • Reply 3 of 10
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    Quote:

Originally posted by DMBand0026

I'm on it. All I need is a name.

Youvagotit
  • Reply 4 of 10
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    Quote:

Originally posted by DMBand0026

And I would like it on the record that I think this is the worst idea ever

You've obviously never seen the movie Zoolander (or the SuperBowl Halftime Show).

8)
  • Reply 5 of 10
  • Reply 6 of 10
    Quote:

Originally posted by Extras.rsrc

I second that. First time in like a week I actually LOL'ed at an AI post..

How about a bunch of kindergartners wondering around a class room asking other classmates if they want to "interface" or some other technical sexual innuendo
  • Reply 7 of 10
    Quote:

Originally posted by Moogs

You've obviously never seen the movie Zoolander (or the SuperBowl Halftime Show).

8)

I liked Zoolander... it was funny DAMIT!

I am going to tell my Tamagotchi's kids to stay away from your Tamagotchi's kids... evil little bugger.

• Reply 8 of 10
    Are there custody battles when one person realizes that they probably won't see the other Tamagotchi owner for a while? Do you choose if you have a male or female? If it possible to develop a homosexual relationship between Tamaotchis? Does the baby just show up along with the female/mom or whatever? Is the male Tomagotchi just used to make a baby Tamagotchi, or can he 'sync' up and have visitations with the baby? Do both people get a copy of the baby?

It seems to me that there's a whole world of problems associated with this.
  • Reply 9 of 10
    Putting all that aside... do you think a 6 year old really cares?

Billy: "Mommy! Mommy! Why can't my Tamagotchi screw with another male Tamagotchi?"

Billy's Mom: "I don't know son, maybe we should write our senator."
  • Reply 10 of 10
    dglowdglow Posts: 147member
    I hear Senator Rick Santorum (R -PA) is an expert in these matters.

mmmm, santorum...