What have you gotten with your free Pepsi songs?

homhom
Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
I got my first winner today

I got a live version of The Rascal King by The Mighty Mighty Bosstones.

So if you've gotten a winner, what song did you get?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 18
    i have a list of 20 songs i want, and so far i've only come up with pepsi--nothing more.
  • Reply 2 of 18
    machemmachem Posts: 319member
    I have been unable to find any iTunes Pepsi products.
  • Reply 3 of 18
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    Quote:

Originally posted by machem

I have been unable to find any iTunes Pepsi products.

I've been to six stores now...they don't seem to be circulating in this area yet...
  • Reply 4 of 18
    I've bought three Pepsis and won two songs. I've downloaded Napalm Brain/Scatter Brain by DJ Shadow and at this moment I'm downloading Fly Me to the Moon by the Vince Guaraldi Trio. This is my first experience downloading anything from the music store. It's pretty cool. Downloads are super fast (my Vince Guaraldi Trio track has probably completed in the time it has taken me to type this)
  • Reply 5 of 18
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    I've won one but I haven't decided yet what to use it on.
  • Reply 6 of 18
    they are here in vermont, i just haven't had any winners. i think i'll stick to buying from the iTMS, and letting my friends give me their winning caps.
  • Reply 7 of 18
    keshkesh Posts: 621member
    Haven't spotted any here, yet. I've got about 15 songs sitting in my shopping cart, though.
  • Reply 8 of 18
    I was curious as to why I couldn't find any itms bottles around here. So I talked to my brother-in-law who works for pepsi locally. He said they wont put out itms bottles until their first superbowl promotion bottles/cans are used up. He said it could be a few more weeks. What a bunch of shizen!!

iTMS is getting good publicity around here with a radio station giving away 6 ipods with 50 free d/l's from itms.

too bad we can't get the the free song bottles though.
  • Reply 9 of 18
    akumulatorakumulator Posts: 1,111member
    I just bought my first two Pepsi bottles and they both had free songs

Now I just have to figure out which songs to get.
  • Reply 10 of 18
    first bottle of sierra mist that i bought was a winner. i really wish this promo included Dew.

naturally, first somg i boght was Green Day, I Fought The Law
  • Reply 11 of 18
    akumulatorakumulator Posts: 1,111member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ThunderPoit

first bottle of sierra mist that i bought was a winner. i really wish this promo included Dew.

naturally, first somg i boght was Green Day, I Fought The Law

Sierra Mist is included but not Mountain Dew? What the hell?! I thought it was exclusive to Pepsi and not Pepsi products in general....

maybe they will include Mountain Dew soon since it's a Pepsi product.
  • Reply 12 of 18
    msanttimsantti Posts: 1,377member
    All I know is that I am getting real tired of seeing Pepsi bottles on Apples front page.

Are they Apple or Pepsi?

• Reply 13 of 18
    mlnjrmlnjr Posts: 230member
    Sir Duke. I just bought my fourth bottle of Pepsi and finally got a winner.
  • Reply 14 of 18
    they said it was going to include pepsi and sierra mist since the start. i really wish that it would include Mt. Dew, but dont they usually have the final four promotion going on soon?
  • Reply 15 of 18
    Here they only have them on diet pepsi caps. I bought one anyway and won, but still haven't decided what to get. Hopefully they will have normal pepsi here soon because I don't really like diet too much.
  • Reply 16 of 18
    Quote:

Originally posted by msantti

All I know is that I am getting real tired of seeing Pepsi bottles on Apples front page.

Are they Apple or Pepsi?

Honestly.
  • Reply 17 of 18
    Quote:

Originally posted by msantti

ditto
  • Reply 18 of 18
    My room mate got the new Outkast song with his first winner.

Thank god no more Hey Ya...