Here is a really stupid question

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014
I launched my VPN client and the top of the window is under the top menu bar. I cannot move it now and need to. How do you move a window when the top of it is under the menu bar.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    Oh I hate that. Have had it happen a couple of times with weird apps.

Try Expose? Show Desktop, specifically.
  • Reply 2 of 7
    No Luck! Aaargh!!
  • Reply 3 of 7
    For future reference I just changed the resolution to 1024X768 and moved it.
  • Reply 4 of 7
    A question from a Windows user: does OS X allow for moving windows via the keyboard (key combinations and the arrow keys)?
  • Reply 5 of 7
    If it does, I don't know about it. Unless you turn on full keyboard access or something like that. It will allow you to control the cursor with the keyboard.
  • Reply 6 of 7
    Using KDE (on my linux box) I can just hold the windows key and click on any part of a window to drag it around... this is a life-saver sometimes.
  • Reply 7 of 7
    Quote:

Originally posted by LudwigVan

A question from a Windows user: does OS X allow for moving windows via the keyboard (key combinations and the arrow keys)?

i use a prog called desktop manager, which allows virtual desktops in panther and you can customize hotkeys (keyboard shortcuts) to move the topmost window from desktop to desktop. its great.