It's that time of year again (fantasy baseball season)

brbr
Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Well I'm about to embark on my third season of fantasy baseball. I don't like what Sportsline does for football but I really like their Head to Head baseball leagues. I've signed up for another Fantasy Baseball Gold team (39.99 entry fee). I haven't joined one of the available public leagues yet because I thought it might be fun to play with some of you guys here if any of you are interested in this sort of thing.

So, answer me this:

1) Have you ever played fantasy baseball?

2) If yes, have you done so online through sportsline?

3) If yes, are you going to do it this year?

4) If yes, post some dates within 2 weeks of the start of the baseball season (opening day is April 5th) when you are available for a live draft. We can then find a league that matches our parameters.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    homhom Posts: 1,098member
    Quote:

Originally posted by BR

Well I'm about to embark on my third season of fantasy baseball. I don't like what Sportsline does for football but I really like their Head to Head baseball leagues. I've signed up for another Fantasy Baseball Gold team (39.99 entry fee). I haven't joined one of the available public leagues yet because I thought it might be fun to play with some of you guys here if any of you are interested in this sort of thing.

So, answer me this:

4) If yes, post some dates within 2 weeks of the start of the baseball season (opening day is April 5th) when you are available for a live draft. We can then find a league that matches our parameters.

1. Yes

2. Never online

3. Maybe

4. Too far out to know right now

I'm down for an AI rotisserie league. My team? The Cheap Whinny Geeks®
  • Reply 2 of 2

No.

--

--

--