A very disturbing parody

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
http://www.columbia.edu/~amw2105/switch.wmv

Firing squad? Tar and feather? Gas chamber?

This is just downright ridiculous.....

Comments

• Reply 1 of 12
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    meh
  • Reply 2 of 12
    I think the guy is insane and ugly, insanely ugly and retarded too.
  • Reply 3 of 12
    pfflampfflam Posts: 5,053member
    come on . . . its funny . . . and obviously the guy loves macs . . . it took so much work

If he cared that much he would actually just get a Dell and Premiere Pro . . .or whatever
  • Reply 4 of 12
    Two words?

Penis envy.

Or something like that. I got bored with it about half way through when he started swinging around the quicksilver. *close* *yawn* Meh.
  • Reply 5 of 12
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    That freakin thing is a year old.

It pops up every few months.

It would be better if at least a few things were TRUE.
  • Reply 6 of 12
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Oh come on. Its funny. Not because its right but because of the way it is presented.

What about that "You moved your mouse. To implement the change to the system you have to reboot" Windows warning window. Thats funny too but have no root in reality either.
  • Reply 7 of 12
    lucaluca Posts: 3,833member

I've seen this before. Why do people bring it up? Why do they think it's funny? Do Mac users find it funny to say similar things about Windows? Ooh, you got a blue screen of death, because those happen every five minutes if you use Windows! HA HA HA!

God damn it just shut off all the old switch parodies. They suck just as bad as the switch campaign itself (well, other than the Dave Chappelle one, but that is a year old also).
  • Reply 8 of 12
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Luca Rescigno

I've seen this before. Why do people bring it up? Why do they think it's funny? Do Mac users find it funny to say similar things about Windows? Ooh, you got a blue screen of death, because those happen every five minutes if you use Windows! HA HA HA!

Umm. Yes a lot of mac users find that funny. The last variant I heard was "HAHA the source code for windows has been leaked. Now every vital part of our computing world is at risk but I dont cause I don´t´use windows. HAHA"
  • Reply 9 of 12
    I thouhgt it was fucking hilarious...
  • Reply 10 of 12
    Yeah, I'm going to have to agree with everyone who has said that that was stupid beyond all reason.
  • Reply 11 of 12
    ibrowseibrowse Posts: 1,749member
    Oh, it's this one. I didn't really find it that funny, but I wasn't offended by it, that's a little ridiculous. I think it's just poorly made with poor acting.
  • Reply 12 of 12
    missed it. they took it down