Pirates of Silicon Valley

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
i just saw Pirates of Silicon Valley at a MUG meeting last night, and it was awesome! for those that haven't seen it, go out and get it now. its a nice history lesson about microsoft and apple, for those who havent seen it.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    Most people here have probably seen it, it is pretty good. Total hollywood dramatization and compositing with characters and events, but its decent, overall.
  • Reply 2 of 7
    crusadercrusader Posts: 1,129member
    Does a DVD copy exist anywhere? I taped it from TBS when it aired, but now the tape has gone to a better place. I remember checking around last year, but I couldn't even find a regular ol' VHS copy so...
  • Reply 3 of 7
    I bought the VHS back in November 2000. I to want it on DVD.
  • Reply 4 of 7
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    Not on DVD...Bill wouldn't allow that type of propaganda to get to the masses

Actually I don't know why it's not on DVD...perhaps they figure 3% market share isn't enough to make a DVD for
  • Reply 5 of 7
    Doubt it will ever make it to Apples iMovie download site... (if there were one, iToons now - iMovie Downloads... someday???)
  • Reply 6 of 7
    Quote:

Originally posted by Mac_ken_Cheez

Doubt it will ever make it to Apples iMovie download site... (if there were one, iToons now - iMovie Downloads... someday???)

No. People want instant gratification.
  • Reply 7 of 7
    aquaticaquatic Posts: 5,602member
    I wish it were on DVD!