WTB: iPod (To those of you wanting to get a mini/larger iPod...)

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Would anyone be willing to sell their iPod to get a new one. I've been looking around for refurbished iPods, but I can't find any. If you have one that you want to sell, please post GENERATION, HD SIZE, and PRICE (Third generation, preferably)

Thanks

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    didja check www.smalldog.com ?

edit, I just checked looks like they don't currently have any, but they usually replenish their stocks pretty frequently \
  • Reply 2 of 7
    Yes, but the ones I see aren't much less than the ones you can buy directly from Apple. I reason I'm looking for a used one is to see how much money I can save (I'm a little broke...)
  • Reply 3 of 7
    I've got a 3rd Gen 30 GB with a Marware Convertible case and all accessories included...you name the price. email me at [email protected]
  • Reply 4 of 7
    eBay is your friend. Official refurb units are still going to cost you a hefty penny.
  • Reply 5 of 7
    Hello everyone,

I got this link off of the apple insider main page it was an adv for just a sec and i clicked on it.

is this legit!!?!?!?!?

http://www.netx-nl.com/ipod_40GB.html
  • Reply 6 of 7
    lucaluca Posts: 3,833member
    I have a third generation 10 GB iPod that I am trying to sell. I've tried a lot of trades and they just haven't gone through, so I'm going to simply sell this one and buy another one outright.

If you're interested, send me a private message or an email. My email addy is resc0030 at umn dot edu.
  • Reply 7 of 7
    torifiletorifile Posts: 4,024member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Chris Zamora

Hello everyone,

I got this link off of the apple insider main page it was an adv for just a sec and i clicked on it.

is this legit!!?!?!?!?

http://www.netx-nl.com/ipod_40GB.html

I doubt it.

I got to this page after changing the value of the "price" key to $15. Either they're idiot programmers or they are trying to rip people off.

edit: I just bought a 40gig iPod and a new canon G5 camera for $.20!!! Scam? I think so...