Well, it's March....you know what that means...

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
MARCH MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Selection Show is on the 14th I think, I can't wait. Many of you may know that I had a pool running on Yahoo for AI, so I want to do it again this yr. It's a little bit early since we can't set it up just yet, however I'd like to see who's interested in this so we can have a bigger turnout than last year. Also, you're registered to win the big prize Yahoo has as well.....if you dont have a Yahoo name just register when it comes time. On Sunday night of the selection show, as soon as the brackets are out I will think of a group name and password and post it in this thread. Also I will provide links to the brackets upon first arrival.

Conference tourneys are startin soon....and there could be some major upsets and shake-ups to teams on the bubble lookin for an at-large berth. I think this year there are a lot of teams who could win.....we could see the most upsets ever this yr because I dont see many teams that totally stand out from the rest.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    Go Zag.
  • Reply 2 of 9
    tigerwoods99tigerwoods99 Posts: 2,633member
    YEA!!! GONZAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Reply 3 of 9
    WTF is this thread about?! </sorry, English>
  • Reply 4 of 9
    mcqmcq Posts: 1,543member
    In the US, Men's college basketball has a huge 64 (I guess 65 w/play in game?) team tournament for the national championship. Since it starts in March and it's a crazy tournament, it's called March Madness.

As far as the Zag/Gonzaga thing, it's one of the colleges that will be in the tournament.
  • Reply 5 of 9
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    Quote:

Well, it's March...you know what that means...

The NHL Trade Deadline is only 6 days away? Stanley Cup playoff push is under way? Vacouver at Colorado, 8:30 CT?

• Reply 6 of 9
    Wow...you guys hurt my feelings

I'm sure someone out there wants in though....or so I hope. Did I post too early? Some excitin stuff today....E. Tennessee St., UCF, Murray St. all punched tickets to the dance...and my Bearcats beat Memphis 83-79
  • Reply 7 of 9
    ganondorfganondorf Posts: 573member
    Oh, I thought you were going to say something about the assassination of Caesar.
  • Reply 8 of 9
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    Quote:

Originally posted by TigerWoods99

MARCH MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Basketball, imho, is the most pointless futile game on the face of the earth, so they car run back and forth and throw a ball into a net, whoop-di-friggen-do trained monkeys can do that., well t least they got the name right, MARCH MADNESS! and the network for all coverage, SEE,BS (cbs) aint it a beutiful thing!
  • Reply 9 of 9
    If it's so damn easy why don't you go try out for the NBA Seriously if you dont like it then stay the hell out of the thread, there's no point in you replying. Almost every single reply here has been BS about blah blah blah you hate basketball. Good for you.

Anyone interested send me a PM on here before the tourney. Pools will start next Sunday, that's when Yahoo will begin letting people register me thinks. Then you are allowed to make and change picks until the day it starts.