This is what's wrong with America.

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014

This is my idea of what defines the people that drive the Bush administration and America's new politics of hate.

Hate is NOT cool. In any way, shape, or form.

I never liked Limp Bizkit in the first place, but this type of thing just disgusts me.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 35
    709709 Posts: 2,016member
    She's hot. I'm joining.
  • Reply 2 of 35
    alcimedesalcimedes Posts: 5,486member
    lol, oh the irony.

and here i thought the entire Dem. campaign was "We hate Bush!" (a.k.a. anybody but bush)
  • Reply 3 of 35
    wrong robotwrong robot Posts: 3,907member
    I agree, the hate needs to stop.
  • Reply 4 of 35
    Quote:

Originally posted by Wrong Robot

But she's hot!
  • Reply 5 of 35
    Quote:

Originally posted by 709

But she's hot!

listen dude, she already told you to **** off. you don't have a chance.
  • Reply 6 of 35
  • Reply 7 of 35
    Quote:

Originally posted by 709

*pats 709 on the back* it'll be okay
  • Reply 8 of 35
    alcimedesalcimedes Posts: 5,486member
    Quote:

Originally posted by tonton

I hate Bush, not because he's a Republican, or because he's stupid or ugly or I'm in any other way biased. I hate him because of his horrendous record, his incompetence (I ask you again, Groverat, to name one single Bush initiative - besides the war - that was a success), and his platform. Arent those the things on which we should base our opinion of elected officials?

Gotta hate when it's in writing.
  • Reply 9 of 35
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    Funny, I thought the main problem was because most people are:

? Uninformed

? Stupid

? Lazy

I didn't think it was because of hate...but who knows for sure. Your always going to dislike someone or a group of people. For some reason. I guess you say hate and mean hate though and not dislike.

I love you all:

I took it out, but would a giant ASCII middle finger be considered inappropriate?

• Reply 10 of 35
    brbr Posts: 8,395member
    Quote:

Originally posted by tonton

This is my idea of what defines the people that drive the Bush administration and America's new politics of hate.

Hate is NOT cool. In any way, shape, or form.

I never liked Limp Bizkit in the first place, but this type of thing just disgusts me.

So err uh you err hate them?
  • Reply 11 of 35
    Quote:

Originally posted by Wrong Robot

What needs to stop is people Bashing bush every chance they get with silly and unfounded comments like

Quote:

But when their side does it, E.G. John Kerry in his little slip up, they seem to just say let it go.
  • Reply 12 of 35
    Quote:

Originally posted by SilentEchoes

What needs to stop is people Bashing bush every chance they get

Well, such actions are usually based from an inherent or deep rooted hate for bush, so yeah, that applies. The converse of that is true too, just showing another way that the two parties are more alike than we'd like to admit.
  • Reply 13 of 35
    Quote:

The converse of that is true too, just showing another way that the two parties are more alike than we'd like to admit.

Its true there is no denying that, I am just sick of all of the Bush Bashing on AO that are completely based on unfounded or completely ridiculous things.
  • Reply 14 of 35
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    tonton engages in rabid generalization again.

I am shocked!

"I hate that bitch, Patricia Heaton" or whatever you said. Okay.

Not okay?
  • Reply 15 of 35
    Quote:

Its true there is no denying that, I am just sick of all of the Bush Bashing on AO that are completely based on unfounded or completely ridiculous things.

Well, they aren't unfounded, obviously something has to propagate them, namely actions taken by the administration, the amount of truth in such actions or reports of actions, is debatable, both sides see what they want to see.

Ridiculous... is relative, Personally I think that the environment should be a higher priority than employment and the 'war' on terror, but many I know would consider my standpoint ridiculous, for whatever reasons, but that doesn't change the fact that I won't support bush at all until I'm convinced he will actually do something to promote less pollution, less oil dependence, more utilization of renewable resources...etc.
  • Reply 16 of 35
    outsideroutsider Posts: 6,008member
    What you say?

Code:

/"\\

|\\./|

| |

| |

| |

| |

/'\\| |/'\\..

/~\\| | | | \\

| | | | | \\

| | | | | \\

| ~ ~ ~ ~ |` )

| /

\\ /

\\ /

\\ /

| |

| |

| |

• Reply 17 of 35
    pfflampfflam Posts: 5,053member
    Quote:

Which, i guess, means that you are sick of none of it.
  • Reply 18 of 35
    Ah, By ridiculous and unfounded I was not referring to anything that political I gave up on anything political that meant since on AI the day I signed up.

By unfounded I meant, It seems like a lot of people just jump on Bush in AO because others do and they want a laugh. There never really seems to be any content in their posts at all, but of course one would wager that claim is also unfounded

By ridiculous I mean, Not that I have heard it on AI yet, But dems accusing bush of using actors in the 9/11 ads because he could not get real firefighters. I mean come on now. Arn`t there more important things facing this nation right now than if bush could get a fire fighter in that ad or couldn't? Like where Kerry is going to get the money for his medical bills? Or How bush is going to handle the constitution in Iraq, Or how either of them are going to handle north korea? And more domestic issues such as outsourcing and job loss/creation?
  • Reply 19 of 35
    Quote:

Originally posted by pfflam

Which, i guess, means that you are sick of none of it.

Refer to my post above this one.
  • Reply 20 of 35
    pfflampfflam Posts: 5,053member
    Quote:

Ah, By ridiculous and unfounded I was not referring to anything that political I gave up on anything political that meant since on AI the day I signed up.

By unfounded I meant, It seems like a lot of people just jump on Bush in AO because others do and they want a laugh. There never really seems to be any content in their posts at all, but of course one would wager that claim is also unfounded

By ridiculous I mean, Not that I have heard it on AI yet, But dems accusing bush of using actors in the 9/11 ads because he could not get real firefighters. I mean come on now. Arn`t there more important things facing this nation right now than if bush could get a fire fighter in that ad or couldn't? Like where Kerry is going to get the money for his medical bills? Or How bush is going to handle the constitution in Iraq, Or how either of them are going to handle north korea? And more domestic issues such as outsourcing and job loss/creation?

Judging by your post count you haven't been here that long . . . I think that if you take the time to look you will see that there is alot of content to much of the so-called Bush-bash threads.