Windows screen saver.

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Okay, crucify me. But I need a fantastic (read as cool as Fluid for OS X) screen saver for my new 2000 box. Anybody have suggestions? Sorry to post it on a 'mac forum' but your opinions are the only ones I trust. PC heads would reccommend the Princess Di one from Download.com (shudder).

-NUM.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    Okay, let me 'cleanse' the thread ahead of time.

What I *really* mean is are there any programs which will make my PC less GAY (and not in the homosexual sense).

I'd like to find a 'dock' like thingy and at the very least a nifty screensaver to show off the expensive graphics card.

-NUM.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    Well,I use Y'z Dock. It's really small, cool, and illegal (Apple sent the creator a CAD order, so he couldn't distribute it). Search Google for it. If you want one that shows the minimized windows, get Objectdock (www.stardock.com). It's more like mac, but it's clunkier and not-free.

Sorry, but I can't help you with the screensaver issues...
  • Reply 3 of 3
    lainlain Posts: 140member
    Helios screensaver from Downloads dot com. Its free... not as cool as Flurry, but well done none the less. But I dont know about it showing off the POWA of your new graphics card as my P3 1Ghz with a 32mb GeForce 2 runs it well - The Matrix Reloaded Code emulator screensaver is well done also.