Your favorite ice cream flavor, please.

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
It's springtime in the valley! Flowers are blooming, birds are singing. Time for an ice cream cone!

My favorite flavors:

1) Chocolate Mousse Royale

2) Chocolate Almond

What are yours?

Thanks for any replies.

Carol - (on Spring Break at last!!!!! Zip-a-dee-doo-dah-day!!!!)

P.S. Please forgive me if I start some more silly threads. It's time to laugh and sing and dance. Anybody wanna dance??? Fast and wild, of course! Ohhh yeaahhh!!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 137
    dmband0026dmband0026 Posts: 2,345member
    1. Chocolate

2. Chocolate

3. Chocolate

4. Cookies n cream

Mmmmmm....Ice cream. Too bad it's only noon and I haven't eaten lunch yet, or else I would go get some right now.

**DMBand shuffles off to find some lunch so he can have ice cream.**
  • Reply 2 of 137
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    I prefer sorbet.

Once time i eat a fantastic vanilla ice cream at Bocuse's restaurant (with a lot of other good stuff )
  • Reply 3 of 137
    carol acarol a Posts: 1,043member
    Quote:

Originally posted by DMBand0026

1. Chocolate

2. Chocolate

3. Chocolate

4. Cookies n cream

Mmmmmm....Ice cream. Too bad it's only noon and I haven't eaten lunch yet, or else I would go get some right now.

**DMBand shuffles off to find some lunch so he can have ice cream.**

Ah, DMBand, learn to live wild and free! Have the ice cream for lunch!!!

It's Saturday, for heaven's sake!! Throw caution to the winds! Carpe diem. Take time out to wallow in a little pleasure. heh.

Glad to see you like chocolate as much as I do. Yum yum yum. Chocolate mousse is SO rich, smooth and luscious. I hadn't had any for at least a year, until last week, when I discovered a Baskin Robbins that had it available. Oh yes!
  • Reply 4 of 137
    mattyjmattyj Posts: 898member
    Chocolate.

Coffee.

Chocolate & Coffee.
  • Reply 5 of 137
    chinneychinney Posts: 1,019member
    Vanilla
  • Reply 6 of 137
    Quote:

Originally posted by Powerdoc

I prefer sorbet.

Once time i eat a fantastic vanilla ice cream at Bocuse's restaurant (with a lot of other good stuff )

Hi Powerdoc -

I bought an ice cream maker a while back, but never have gotten around to trying it out. I would love to make some really rich "peaches and cream" ice cream. Doesn't that sound good for a hot summer day? Yum.
  • Reply 7 of 137
    Reese's Blizzard
  • Reply 8 of 137
    Quote:

Originally posted by Powerdoc

I prefer sorbet.

Now I'm curious. What else did you have at that restaurant?
  • Reply 9 of 137
    Vanilla soft-serve ice cream with crumbled Oreos.
  • Reply 10 of 137
    bungebunge Posts: 7,329member
    Ben & Jerry's
  • Reply 11 of 137
    wrong robotwrong robot Posts: 3,907member
    Chocolate. No contest.

ever had Gellato?(I think that's how it's spelled ) It's a lot like ice cream, only softer, and supposedly it's not as unhealthy for you, anyway, I had Nutella Flavored Gellato, that was very good.
  • Reply 12 of 137
    I like ice cream, but I love custard. My favorite is from a place called Kopps in SE Wisconsin. The flavor is Trois Chocolat. It is chocolate custard with white chocolate and dark chocolat chunks.
  • Reply 13 of 137
    gongon Posts: 2,437member
    Maybe best so far is that one from Mövenpick which has strawberry ice cream, pieces of strawberry and streaks of strawberry sorbet
  • Reply 14 of 137
    billybobskybillybobsky Posts: 1,914member
    1) Peanut butter and chocolate (has to be high quality chocolate)

2) Rocky Road
  • Reply 15 of 137
    lucaluca Posts: 3,833member
    coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee

When I went to Italy a couple years ago I had coffee gelato at any opportunity. Basically whenever I didn't have a cone in hand, and I saw a stand, I got a little cone. Man that stuff is good! And although it's not as good as the Italian gelato, Starbucks makes some excellent coffee ice cream. Try the Low Fat Mocha Mambo or Javachip. I actually prefer the plain coffee ice cream over Javachip which has chocolate chips, but it's all good.
  • Reply 16 of 137
    Quote:

Originally posted by bunge

Ben & Jerry's

Hi bunge -

Yes, but what flavors?
  • Reply 17 of 137
    ganondorfganondorf Posts: 573member
    Quote:

Originally posted by segovius

Baileys - it's sex flavoured

If it tastes like a vagina, I don't want any.
  • Reply 18 of 137
    Quote:

Originally posted by Carol A

Now I'm curious. What else did you have at that restaurant?

Well it was ten years ago, but let's start

- mise en bouche (i forgot this one)

- Valery Giscard d'Estaing soup (i saw this soup in a movie, and it was one of my dream to taste it);

: it's a suprise soup (under a flaky paste you find a soup made of a Mirepoix (carrot, and two others vegetables cut in small dices) mixed with slices of a truffle (the mushroom) and fat liver (foie gras) : Yum !)

- slender of red mullet, with scale of potatoes, lemon sauce

- sorbet of alcohool

- Beef with Gratin dauphinois (potatoes, cream) and a splendid wine sauce ( i never suceed to do such a great one : i really falled in extasis when i eated it).

- cheese

- a small interlude with music and an happy birthday for our first wedding birthday

- first dessert

- second dessert

- the choice of dessert : (three tables recovered of delicious stuff, that we where unable to eat : too many food)

This was a great experience, many people said that we will be disapointed, because Bocuse was over-rated. It was not the case, the boss was there (he say to us Hello, and i noticed that he has a big nose), and it's my best souvenir of food.
  • Reply 19 of 137
    Quote:

Originally posted by Ganondorf

If it tastes like a vagina, I don't want any.

• Reply 20 of 137
    satchmosatchmo Posts: 2,699member
    Baskin Robbins...Jamoca Almond Fudge