I finally bought it!!!!

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Well i finally caved in... I've been waiting since the middle of January and i couldn't pass up this deal on memory at apple. I bought my G5!!!

Dual 1.8

2 Gig RAM

160 Gig internal

ATI Radeon 9600 Pro

Superdrive

Bluetooth

Cant wait to get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    messiahtoshmessiahtosh Posts: 1,754member
    Congrats, your machine is over twice as fast as mine.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    Nice! I can't wait to get my Powerbook!
  • Reply 3 of 6
    zodiaczodiac Posts: 138member
    Very nice.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    concordconcord Posts: 312member
    Congratz, that's considerably better than my machine... Let's hope those rumors of a G5 refresh tomorrow are only just that!

And on that note... does Apple offer any price protection on thier products?

Cheers,

C.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    mcqmcq Posts: 1,543member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Concord

Congratz, that's considerably better than my machine... Let's hope those rumors of a G5 refresh tomorrow are only just that!

And on that note... does Apple offer any price protection on thier products?

Cheers,

C.

From Sales/Refunds policy:

http://store.apple.com/Catalog/US/Im...spolicies.html

Quote:

PRICES

The Apple Store endeavors to offer you competitive prices on current Apple products and selected refurbished and clearance products. Your total order price will include the price of the product (on the day of shipping) plus any applicable sales tax and shipping charges. Apple reserves the right to change prices for products displayed at the Apple Store at any time.

Should Apple reduce its price on any shipped product within 10 calendar days of shipment, you may contact Apple Sales Support at 1-800-676-2775 to request a refund or credit of the difference between the price you were charged and the current selling price. To receive the refund or credit you must contact Apple within 14 business days of shipment.

Not terribly sure how new product intros play into that.
  • Reply 6 of 6
    concordconcord Posts: 312member
    Cool, thanks MCQ. Could be a little better mind you, but at least they have one.

Cheers,

C.