For Sale: Apple Store Opening Shirts and Apple employee shirts

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I have the following t-shirts for sale:

Apple Store opening - Emerryville at Bay Street

Apple Store opening - Burlingame

Apple Store opening - Walnut Creek

All three have never been warn and still in the tubes. The Walnut Creek shirt did not come in the tube but is still folded.

In addition to the Apple Store opening t-shirts I have three t-shirts from the Mall of America store. These were the shirts the employes wore when the store first opened. They are black, with white print with the Apple logo on the front and Mall of America printed on the back.

Make your best offers.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    crusadercrusader Posts: 1,129member
    Do the shirts differ from store to store? I've never seen an Opening shirt before, so I don't know.
  • Reply 2 of 8
    jaredjared Posts: 639member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Crusader

Do the shirts differ from store to store? I've never seen an Opening shirt before, so I don't know.

The Burlingame and Walnut Creek store have small gray print, with the aqua blue Apple logo and the Bay Street has large print with the aqua blue Apple logo on the front. I am not to sure if they still say Shop Different on the back with the Apple logo/barcode.
  • Reply 3 of 8
    drewpropsdrewprops Posts: 2,321member
    Ha. I've been holding onto my Apple NorthPoint shirt, still in the tube, because I'm already awash in other T-shirts. Maybe these'll be on Antiques Roadshow 2034.

As far as the differences, you can see from the pictures that each store's name is printed onto the shirts....same with the one I have (not for sale, btw). Great collector's items kiddies, g'head, make the man an offer!
  • Reply 4 of 8
    haha Thanks drewprops for the push in sales! Are you sure you are not interested?

But seriously folks, these are fun collectables. Sadly, I just need the money more than I need the shirts at this point!

I am giving AppleInsider the exclusive offer first and if I do not get any good offers here I will move them to eBay, so act now and act fast!
  • Reply 5 of 8
    dmband0026dmband0026 Posts: 2,345member
    Two questions...first:

How did you get these shirts? Did they hand them out or something like that?

Second:

I'll PM you...
  • Reply 6 of 8
    drewpropsdrewprops Posts: 2,321member
    They give away shirts at store openings. I still have the T-shirt they gave me when I bought my parents an iMac on August 15th of 1998 ('98, right?). Pretty nifty, but not in pristine condition.
  • Reply 7 of 8
    Just an update, I only have the Walnut Creek opening store and two Mall of America employee shirts left. If you are interested act now because I expect them to be gone by the end of the week!
  • Reply 8 of 8
    nothing beats my Apple t-shirt:

8)