Apple's "Back to School" Trend

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Anyone have any idea what type of "Back to School" plans or promotions Apple usually offers? Any free items, bonus discounts, etc etc ontop of their $200-300 PB discounts?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    ipodandimacipodandimac Posts: 3,273member
    there are usually packages they put together. my friend bought the package last year that had a reduced ipod price with purchase of a pbook.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    messiahtoshmessiahtosh Posts: 1,754member
    Apple also usually updates its entire line in the April-June timeframe. Be prepared for a sporadic number of updates to come, some in this month probably. I would say PowerMacs will be first, followed by iMacs, then PowerBooks and then iBooks.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    mordakmordak Posts: 168member
    You mean like those new powerbooks that are going to be released with improved specs? Haha I don't want to wait until June. I hope those new PBs come out within the month.

Too bad I've already got an Ipod for that package deal...
  • Reply 4 of 5
    dmband0026dmband0026 Posts: 2,345member
    Last year there were printer deals too. Buy any notebook and get a free ($99 value) Epson or HP printer. Not a bad deal, I almost got one before I realized I couldn't afford it

They'll have something, as well as an almost entirely new product line.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    gongon Posts: 2,437member
    I wonder if I'll ever see education discounts here in the Scandinavian region. Or an Apple advertisement, for that matter.