Apple store UK sucks, they dont sell Itrips

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
The Uk store seems to be like the poor relation of its american cousin its like some afghan business man just brought a few things in his suitcase and wacked them on the internet. My point is I want to buy an I trip and they havent got any. not one or the belkin one why must we in the Uk lag behind at everything?????

anywhere i can get one on the net in the UK \

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    asenasen Posts: 93member
    I'm sorry you feel so aggrieved, but Apple (UK) is just following orders. These guys have banned the iTrip in the UK.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    ipodandimacipodandimac Posts: 3,273member
    Quote:

Originally posted by dkhazenirad

The Uk store seems to be like the poor relation of its american cousin its like some afghan business man just brought a few things in his suitcase and wacked them on the internet. My point is I want to buy an I trip and they havent got any. not one or the belkin one why must we in the Uk lag behind at everything?????

anywhere i can get one on the net in the UK \

be happy that you can't buy the belkin tunecast. it's a serious waste of money.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    Quote:

Originally posted by ipodandimac

be happy that you can't buy the belkin tunecast. it's a serious waste of money.

i hate the government bunch oh nannies worse than thatchers bunch
  • Reply 4 of 6
    Quote:

Originally posted by dkhazenirad

i hate the government bunch oh nannies worse than thatchers bunch

I hate Tony Blair and co. as much as the next man, but it was Thatcher's Department of Trade and Industry who clamped down so hard on broadcast licenses in the early 1980s. These things have been illegal for years.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    othelloothello Posts: 1,054member
    buy an itrip direct (http://www.griffintechnology.com/products/itrip/) like i did.

shipped same day from griffin. arrived in the uk next day. yes next day. 65 dollars including the shipping. thats 36 quid which is an absolute bargain.

so stop moaning...
  • Reply 6 of 6
    cheers i have bought one of ebay 30 quid so im not so unhappy now cheers