simpsons or sopranos?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
well here in the great...er ua...good, i mean..reasonable state of indiana, we are a non time changing state so FOX 59 shows the simpsons at 8, well, HBO shows the sopranos at 8pm as well so which do I watch? I cant miss skinners wedding, but I also cant miss someone getting whacked.

Alas, what to do (tivo is not an option and vcr is broke )?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    faust9faust9 Posts: 1,335member
    Man alive!!! This is a no brainer--Simpsons all the way. Do you have picture-n-picture? That's another route.
  • Reply 2 of 9
    ebbyebby Posts: 3,110member
    This would make a good poll. I personally never seen Sopranos so I would watch the Simpsons. Also, the Sopranos are sold on DVD if you need to watch them again. But, you would have to wait a little bit for it to be released.
  • Reply 3 of 9
    TiVo
  • Reply 4 of 9
    dmband0026dmband0026 Posts: 2,345member
    Simpsons, no question, no doubt.

Even if I had cable, it would be the Simpsons all the way.
  • Reply 5 of 9
    willoughbywilloughby Posts: 1,457member
    Quote:

Originally posted by superkarate monkeydeathcar

TiVo

Exactly. Or if you have 2 TVs and a VCR tape the Simpsons and watch the Sopranos.
  • Reply 6 of 9
    willoughbywilloughby Posts: 1,457member
    Hey....did you edit your first post to mention Tivo and the VCR? I swear it didn't say that the first time I read it.

Oh well you're screwed. Looks like you'll have to miss the Sopranos
  • Reply 7 of 9
    fran441fran441 Posts: 3,715member
    This weeks Sopranos will be on HBO2 on Monday night at 9 EDT, HBO on Tuesday night at 11 EDT, HBO on Wednesday night at 11 EDT, HBO2 on Friday night at 9EDT, and on HBO at 1:45 AM EDT on Saturday morning.
  • Reply 8 of 9
    thuh freakthuh freak Posts: 2,664member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Fran441

This weeks Sopranos will be on HBO2 on Monday night at 9 EDT, HBO on Tuesday night at 11 EDT, HBO on Wednesday night at 11 EDT, HBO2 on Friday night at 9EDT, and on HBO at 1:45 AM EDT on Saturday morning.

thats what i was thinking (minus the specifics). plus if u have on demand, after a week or whatever, u can watch it whenever you want.

or, you could sell your immortal soul, hop onto the p2p wagon, and grab the simpsons before it airs. sopranos eps might be available before hand too [i dont watch it tho, so i dont know].
  • Reply 9 of 9
    homhom Posts: 1,098member
    Well, it's too late now, but I would have watched the Sopranos. The Simpsons have become such crap in the last 3 years that I can't get myself to watch it. I don't want the image of the Simpsons ruined anymore. They rely on gimmicks and mediocre stories now.