MacRumors.com forums buzzing about new displays...

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
supposedly visible on Motion's site, at Apple.com.

www.apple.com/motion

I dont think they look new, but some are calling it a new display, seen with the PowerMac in the picture. It does indeed look more deeply silver/aluminum in color.

To quote one of the members from the MacRumors.com forums...

Member: invaLPsion

Definitely a new display

I increased the size of the picture by 300% and you can definitely make out a silverish color on the display and a completely new stand!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    akumulatorakumulator Posts: 1,111member
    I think that's the same 'ol display. I'm betting the new display will have a different look with smaller frame around screen and a different base.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    messiahtoshmessiahtosh Posts: 1,754member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Akumulator

I think that's the same 'ol display. I'm betting the new display will have a different look with smaller frame around screen and a different base.

I'm with you on that one.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    onlookeronlooker Posts: 5,252member
    Quote:

----------Probably just Apple personnel, and Photoshop to make it look better with the G5.

-----Nothing to see here. Keep Moving.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    oldmacfanoldmacfan Posts: 501member
    Quote:

That little tiny picture? blown up 300% is so blurry you can't make out Cr@p. This is a non story.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    jambojambo Posts: 3,036member
    That is not a new display.

Locked.