Buy an iPod now?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
My Dad and I were planning to get my mom an iPod for Mothers Day.....All this talk about 4th generation iPods is making me kinda re-think my idea of buying it now....If there aren't any updates by Saturday, should I still buy it...I know my mom, and she wouldn't care if they came out with colored screen ones or anything, but if it were me, I'd want the latest and the greatest.....

So....Can I have some advice?Please......

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    amorphamorph Posts: 7,112member
    If your mother wouldn't care about all the new stuff (whatever it is) then believe me, it's better to have a gift on Mother's Day than it is to get the latest and greatest whenever that happens to come out (months from now? could happen).

Get the current iPod. It's a great little device that should serve her well for years.

Let's see... Digital Hub or General Discussion?

How about GD, since it amounts to purchasing advice...

• Reply 2 of 4
    giaguaragiaguara Posts: 2,724member
    You should still buy it. Wait for Saturday for the updates if you like, but then get it. What a nice son you are...
  • Reply 3 of 4
    othelloothello Posts: 1,054member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Giaguara

You should still buy it. Wait for Saturday for the updates if you like, but then get it. What a nice son you are...

updates on saturday? you know this because...
  • Reply 4 of 4
    ok, well....I'll buy it on Saturday...When my dad gets back from his business trip....lol...I'm writing this on a laptop, and my mom is right in front of me.....hehe