AAAAHHHHHH!!!! She lives!!!

Posted:
in Feedback edited January 2014
Edit:

My link is busted, but I swear, Tina reared her ugly head again. I had the link, but she wasn't there when I tested it. For anyone who cares (someone with more power than me, I'm looking in your direction) she was right...about...here

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    piwozniakpiwozniak Posts: 815member
    I woke up 20 min, ago, it's 7:30 in the morning....

Still sleepy, checking my e-mail, etc... then i hear some voice... and something like windows "boing"..

My volume is set up at maybe 25%..

So here i am thinking to myself.. did i really hear something?, wtf?, i have only browser, and mail open, so... agin WTF?.

I honestly concluded that i'm not fully awake, and i din't hear anything, it was all in my head..

then 5 mins later, AGAIN!!!

woow ...WTF!!!

then i see her...

at least i'm sane...
  • Reply 2 of 4
    ghost_user_nameghost_user_name Posts: 22,667member
    You guys need to email [email protected] and give him all the information you have about the offending banner ad. Alcimedes actually talked to Kasper for a while recently and actually managed to get him to understand how lousy these ads are. So now I think he is a bit more willing to fix them. That only took us a year, so your mileage may vary. E-Mail Kasper though, your mods and admins can't do anything about it. Sorry guys.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    defiantdefiant Posts: 4,876member
    OmniWeb. Get it, test it, love it.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    gargoylegargoyle Posts: 660member
    Code:

##

# Host Database

#

# localhost is used to configure the loopback interface

# when the system is booting. Do not change this entry.

##

127.0.0.1 localhost

255.255.255.255 broadcasthost

::1 localhost

0.0.0.0 media.fastclick.net a.tribalfusion.com oz.valueclick.com

what voices ?