Germany company stealing Apple's name?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
The Adam "Apple" was announced last month

Looks sleek and sexy like an Apple computer. Perhaps Apple should bundle these Aluminum beauties along with the Next G5. Hell I'm sure lots of Mac users would love to have such a handsome pair sitting on their desks. They won't even bat an eye at the $1450 price.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    crazychestercrazychester Posts: 1,339member
    Naughty, very naughty.

Adam no play fair.
  • Reply 2 of 8
    defiantdefiant Posts: 4,876member
    Stealing Apple's name?

An apple tree is stealing the name from a company! Now a speaker company too! Oh no, the inhumanity! We're all doomed!

Apple Computer, Inc. got it's name from something else in the first place. No one?s stealing that name.

Though I admit, such speakers would look cool together with a G5.
  • Reply 3 of 8
    dfilerdfiler Posts: 3,420member
    There are hundreds if not thousands of Apple ______ companies worldwide.

Apple Landscaping, Apple Printing, Apple Construction...
  • Reply 4 of 8
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    Quote:

Originally posted by crazychester

Naughty, very naughty.

Adam no play fair.

Yes because we all know that Apple computer was original, never mind the little record company, and apple computer, (loads iTunes store) "We are a computer company we dont do music, we promise"
  • Reply 5 of 8
    crazychestercrazychester Posts: 1,339member
    Quote:

Originally posted by a_greer

Yes because we all know that Apple computer was original, never mind the little record company, and apple computer, (loads iTunes store) "We are a computer company we dont do music, we promise"

No I didn't read it as stealing Apple's name but rather trying to ride on the coat tails of their image and reputation. But that may well be just the perspective I'm looking at it from.
  • Reply 6 of 8
    hmurchisonhmurchison Posts: 12,423member
    Ok it was a little "Tongue in Cheek" my post. I did find it quite unique that they called this handsome little Devil "The Apple"

For those that might not be aware. Adam monitors are like the rage now in pro audio competing with Genelec and Dynaudio.

I doubt there's any connection but it's interesting anyways.
  • Reply 7 of 8
    Quote:

Originally posted by crazychester

No I didn't read it as stealing Apple's name but rather trying to ride on the coat tails of their image and reputation. But that may well be just the perspective I'm looking at it from.

Is apple the only company who is allowed to use aluminum for thier cases or enclosures? has apple pattented the use of this element in computer or electronics caseing?
  • Reply 8 of 8
    Hummm, Adam sells apple, does Eve byte?