ne1 else getting iTunes link problems

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
At all times of the day i'm getting itunes link errors telling me he store is inaccessible. This is blatantly false as I can keep trying and get through. I hope they fix this soon. Maybe it's a good sign that lot's of people are accessing the site and buying buying buying.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    This is basically the problem I was having the other night where I was having problems getting through to the store. Either the iMixes are killing the Phobos server, or it's near capacity with users now. Hm, maybe it's the Death Row Records collection that's causing the ufss. I'm on the fastest and most reliable consumer broadband connection out there, and I can't get through very reliably the past few days.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    Same here. I was trying to buy and Album last night, but gave up because I kept getting disconnected from the store despite being on a fast DSL connection.

Hope they get it solved soon. It wouldn't take more than one or two experiences like that to drive a new user away.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    FYI, I sent feedback about this problem to Apple under the topic of speed/performance.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    mac+mac+ Posts: 580member
    I noticed this problem too last night - but I was just browsing... we can't purchase from here yet. Anyway, I agree with the above posts.

a) maybe it is a good sign that lots of people are buying from the iTMS now.

However,

b) repeated "unavailable signs" is poor customer relations and this needs to be fixed ASAP.