Gwyneth Paltrow a big Apple fan

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
The Proof.
Quote:

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Oscar-winning actress Gwyneth Paltrow has given birth to her first child, a baby girl named Apple Blythe Alison Martin.

I wonder how much Steve had to pay for the endorsement.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    hmurchisonhmurchison Posts: 12,423member
    Quote:

Originally posted by tonton

I already bestow a great respect on her because of her other obsession. Too bad my girlfriend doesn't feel the same way.

Link goes nowhere. Subscribers only I presume.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    the cool gutthe cool gut Posts: 1,714member
    Quote:

Originally posted by tonton

I already bestow a great respect on her because of her other obsession. Too bad my girlfriend doesn't feel the same way.

Add that little number to my bookmarks.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    amorphamorph Posts: 7,112member
    Quote:

Originally posted by hmurchison

Link goes nowhere. Subscribers only I presume.

Yup.

It's an article on Brazilian bikini waxes, about which she had waxed ecstatic.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    brussellbrussell Posts: 9,812member
    Eh, I meant this thread only as a joke, but apparently her husband and the father of the baby, Chris Martin of the band Coldplay, really is a huge Apple fan.

Quote:

. "It's clear Apple has delivered a working and successful platform for music fans to discover artists and purchase both albums and single songs instantly with ease," said Chris Martin, singer/songwriter of the Grammy-award winning band Coldplay, of the milestone. "We embrace these efforts enthusiastically and see them as the future of our business."

Maybe they really did name their child after the company.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    Gwyneth is a big fan of Eisley who toured with Coldplay and Eisley are big fans of Apple. Eisley is a great band by the way. Very creative. Down to earth and accessible. Nice to see a band that stays true to who they are instead of selling out to the corporate pop pushers. Not easy to do in this day and age of manufactured artists.