Liberal tree hugging scum

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
God there are a lot of Libral extremist assholes here huh? You may not agree with some or all of Reagan's politics and decisions but you have to respect a man that truly loved his country and brought back a sense of pride and honor.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    sammi josammi jo Posts: 4,634member
    Quote:

Originally posted by GreggWSmith

God there are a lot of Libral extremist assholes here huh? You may not agree with some or all of Reagan's politics and decisions but you have to respect a man that truly loved his country and brought back a sense of pride and honor.

The thread title speaks for itself.

Lock.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    greggwsmithgreggwsmith Posts: 523member
    Sorry. I guess I forgot to sign the papers when I bought my macs that stated that I would promise to close my to conservative thought. That although I am a very intelligent and creative person I cannot have any thoughts about less government and fiscal conservatism.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    Quote:

Originally posted by sammi jo

The thread title speaks for itself.

Lock.

Oh, I dunno, after watching the disgusting display of venom and bile spewed out in the first Reagan thread by those claiming to be truly compassionate... I say what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

In a moment of being ashamed to be a liberal, I say let the thread stand.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    randycat99randycat99 Posts: 1,919member
    True, true!

I was going to post in the other topic (but was late before lock), that Saddam had nearly 100% approval of his people, right? Maybe he is born for Democratic candidate status? Quick- give'em a shave and throw on a suit. Let's see how he looks on camera... Hopefully he has a better battle cry than a high-pitched "Reeeaaahhhrrrrrrr!"
  • Reply 5 of 5
    fellowshipfellowship Posts: 5,038member
    Threads like this are not allowed here at AO.

The Reagan thread was shut because many members need to look up the definition of "Tact".

The same goes for all threads.

Thread Closed

Fellowship