The ad at the bottom to shoot iPods

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Oh no! I don't want to shoot iPods! But anyway I clicked it, and it brought me to a page (http://www.metareward.com/rd?rd=tfg_...sa_px1=fclick1) that says it will give me a free iPod mini just for giving them my e-mail address! I read the fine print and it even looks kosher. What do you guys think? Anyone sign up, and what happened?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    mcqmcq Posts: 1,543member
    You have to sign up for three offers, one from each of three groups.

Quote:

A.9) REDEMPTION PROCESS REQUIREMENTS. TopFreeGifts members must: (a) provide and submit their email address and password which has been verified by TopFreeGifts (b) provide and submit their current mailing address (c) provide and submit their correct first name (d) sign-up, get approved for and activate (where applicable)* 3 offers, one offer per offer group. *For Discover Card offers, the card must be activated by making a purchase, balance transfer or cash advance in order for the offer to be considered "completed". One (1) offer needs to be completed from "Top Offers 1" group, One (1) offer needs to be completed from "Top Offers 2" group and One (1) offer needs to be completed from "Top Offers 3" group respectively. In the case where a member completes more then one offer in a specific offer group (example: Top Offers Group 1), only one gift credit of the 3 would be applied to members account. (e) remain an active member for 60 days or observe a 60 day waiting period for all sponsor offers (f) complete and submit a Redemption Request Form. These conditions are mandatory for member to receive their gift.

• Reply 2 of 4
    ipodandimacipodandimac Posts: 3,273member
    I almost started a thread like this, just to see how many people clicked it. I did by accident.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    I think it's fun to play with the ad and see how many times you can miss
  • Reply 4 of 4
    johnqjohnq Posts: 2,763member
    Quote:

Originally posted by psgamer0921

I think it's fun to play with the ad and see how many times you can miss

AppleInsider.com has ads?