I Sucks

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I am a phony liberal poopyhead! Since I can't bad mouth all of the ignorant members of my family here I will reduce myself to an elementary school type attack on my own intelligence. I wonder if I am capable of even a single coherent thought

Comments

• Reply 1 of 12
    staphbabystaphbaby Posts: 353member
    This wonderful post does singular credit to your intelligence.
  • Reply 2 of 12
    fellowshipfellowship Posts: 5,038member
    Quote:

Originally posted by GreggWSmith

John Kerry is a phony liberal poopyhead! Since I can't bad mouth all of the ignorant liberal jackasses here I will reduce myself to an elementary school type attack on Kerry. I wonder where he will stick his cigars if he gets elected?

You know if I were a mod I would have to correct this.

Why do you bother starting such a thread with this mentality?

Why?

Fellowship
  • Reply 3 of 12
    I was trying to have some fun with the liberal bias here! Sheesh! So sorry. Go back to your self denial and give yourselves a big creative hug and jam your heads back into the sand.
  • Reply 4 of 12
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Goodbye moderator powers
  • Reply 5 of 12
    Oh that was great! So if I have a differing opinion I get my post censored and altered? Good policy here. Now if I was promoting the liberal agenda and making a mockery of the truth like happens here so often I would be fine. F*$ing Pu55ies!
  • Reply 6 of 12
    fellowshipfellowship Posts: 5,038member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Anders

Goodbye moderator powers

Anders I can understand why

Fellows
  • Reply 7 of 12
    staphbabystaphbaby Posts: 353member
    Quote:

Oh that was great! So if I have a differing opinion I get my post censored and altered? Good policy here. Now if I was promoting the liberal agenda and making a mockery of the truth like happens here so often I would be fine. F*$ing Pu55ies!

I'd like to have some sympathy with you, but your original post was so completely pointless that I'm finding it rather difficult.

On the other hand, the edit was rather amusing.
  • Reply 8 of 12
    I was simply trying to have some fun. It was obvious sarcasm and sillyness. Although funny the edit was inapropriate and a obvious opportunity for a moderator with some envy issues to flex his internet muscles.
  • Reply 9 of 12
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Quote:

I was simply trying to have some fun. It was obvious sarcasm and sillyness.

So way my edit

Quote:

Although funny the edit was inapropriate

Oh I get it. So when you make jokes its okay while when I do it isn´t? So you can and I can´t? I...think....I...get...it

Quote:

and a obvious opportunity for a moderator with some envy issues to flex his internet muscles.

As you can see under my name I am not a mod and I think this will cost me my mod powers so its not to show of my powers. And envy? Oh your still joking? Got it
  • Reply 10 of 12
    jwri004jwri004 Posts: 626member
    I do not know how we live under the draconian law that is Anders....

RIP Mod Anders \
  • Reply 11 of 12
    Quote:

Originally posted by Anders

So way my edit

Well if you can't defend yourself with out alter another member's statement I guess you need to use an ufair advantage....

Oh I get it. So when you make jokes its okay while when I do it isn´t? So you can and I can´t? I...think....I...get...it

I am perfectly willing to take heat for my comments. On a fair playing field that is.

As you can see under my name I am not a mod and I think this will cost me my mod powers so its not to show of my powers. And envy? Oh your still joking? Got it

You were obviously unable to get me without altering my comments so I must derive from that a certain lack of cerebrial content on your part. Especially when my original comment was so obviously silly. While I do feel there is a huge liberal bias here I am a full supporter of free speech and a person's right to choose to be a dumb ass.
  • Reply 12 of 12
    amorphamorph Posts: 7,112member
    Dear God in heaven.

I was going to say that I wanted to kill this before it got worse, but I'm not sure that it can.