I Love my Powerbook!

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I am sitting here with the kids while they watch Spongebob and i am working on some projects. I realize how much I love my Powerbook! I am not the type to get emotionally attached to anything. Heck I am 35 and have had almost 30 vehicles! I get a new laptop every year and sometimes sooner. I have only been using Macs for a year now but this new Powerbook I got is a piece of artwork! Seriously, it feels like a well made piece of machinery and yet looks like it was crafted from a single slab of aluminum billet! I appologize for being such a loser but I honestly have never felt this way before about a device. I Love my Powerbook.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 10
    crusadercrusader Posts: 1,129member
    I wish I could feel that way about my Powerbook, but alas, I don't have it.
  • Reply 2 of 10
    ipodandimacipodandimac Posts: 3,273member
    Quote:

Originally posted by GreggWSmith

I am sitting here with the kids while they watch Spongebob and i am working on some projects. I realize how much I love my Powerbook! I am not the type to get emotionally attached to anything. Heck I am 35 and have had almost 30 vehicles! I get a new laptop every year and sometimes sooner. I have only been using Macs for a year now but this new Powerbook I got is a piece of artwork! Seriously, it feels like a well made piece of machinery and yet looks like it was crafted from a single slab of aluminum billet! I appologize for being such a loser but I honestly have never felt this way before about a device. I Love my Powerbook.

gregg and powerbook, sittin in a tree....

j/k--congrats on the purchase!
  • Reply 3 of 10
    cakecake Posts: 1,010member
    I know how you feel, man.

The 12" PB is such a great little machine.

Perfect size for portability, yet very functional.

I'm happy for your happiness.
  • Reply 4 of 10
    i don't know what I was on last night but when I started working I just felt so comfortable working with it. It may have been the fact that I had to use a Dell for a while yesterday and that made me appreciate the PB more. I am just really impressed with the machine. I have had a few PB's this year so it's not new to me either. I have had a 867 12, a 1Gig 12, a 125 15 , and a 133 17. The 1.5 15 hits the sweet spot for me. The others I had anywhere from 1 week to 4 months and I like them all but they were simply tools that I let go to other employees with out much regret.
  • Reply 5 of 10
    djmbdjmb Posts: 120member
    awesome i should be getting my 1.5 15' in 2 days
  • Reply 6 of 10
    mcardlekmcardlek Posts: 3member
    i just got my 1.5 15" powerbook and I love it. It's my first apple and its been the best computer to learn the apple interface on. Everything is so sleek and high tech on this thing. Not to mention its ability to run a million things at the same time. I've never before been able to burn a cd, edit a photo, talk online, and surf the web all at the same time without messing up the cd!
  • Reply 7 of 10
    I've had my 15" Powerbook, my first Apple, for a week now. I was prepared to be blown away by the OS and the physical design, so the thing that I've been most impressed with so far is how smooth it runs after being on for days. I've never had a PC do that.
  • Reply 8 of 10
    o-maco-mac Posts: 777member
    Lucky dawgs!!!

I'm still using the Ti but It's been running with no problems for over a year now and I'm happy!! I'll eventually pass this one over to the wife and get a new one but...
  • Reply 9 of 10
    maffrewmaffrew Posts: 166member
    I love my PowerBook too

I've got a 1.25Ghz 15" one. It's the first Mac i've ever had, and i have to say i love the design of the system and i love OS X. I really enjoy using it.
  • Reply 10 of 10
    lotharsnllotharsnl Posts: 113member
    Quote:

Originally posted by GreggWSmith

I want a new PB every year. I am a jealous, and happy, for each of you.