ok i'm addicted... (Final Fantasy 11)

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
to this video game... Final Fantasy 11, I've had it three months... I play it everyday at least 2-3 hours... and um, nobody seems to understand the scope of this game. But seriously I havn't played a game this much since high school (ie 10 years ago). Hehe and to think it comes with a warning message before you play the game. "We don't wanna see you let your friends, family, work, and school suffer." Phew had to let that off my chest.

I'm even thinking of buying the ps2 version just so I can chill on my couch and play without having to sit at my desk on my suckass PC.

I was wondering if anyone else plays the game.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    banchobancho Posts: 1,517member
    Quote:

Originally posted by kraig911

to this video game... Final Fantasy 11, I've had it three months... I play it everyday at least 2-3 hours... and um, nobody seems to understand the scope of this game. But seriously I havn't played a game this much since high school (ie 10 years ago). Hehe and to think it comes with a warning message before you play the game. "We don't wanna see you let your friends, family, work, and school suffer." Phew had to let that off my chest.

I'm even thinking of buying the ps2 version just so I can chill on my couch and play without having to sit at my desk on my suckass PC.

I was wondering if anyone else plays the game.

maybe 8)
  • Reply 2 of 3
    stoostoo Posts: 1,490member
    You're the only one. Everyone else in the game is an NPC.

At the latest count four of my friends play FF11. Rather frequently, it seems.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    wrong robotwrong robot Posts: 3,907member
    I'm a big fan of final fantasy in general. But I think I'm going to pass on FF11. I don't particularly need a game like that to take away what little life I have

Final Fantasy 12 however, looks like it will suck away quite a few hours of my life, I'm looking forward to it. should be great.