Super Drive available in BTO Dual 867s

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
Yes! Super Drive on the low end!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    [quote]Originally posted by Scoodotcom:

<strong>Yes! Super Drive on the low end!</strong><hr></blockquote>

Well, for $1699 I think it's a ripoff not to include a superdrive. You shouldn't have to BTO it. And for those not needing a superdive you should be able to change it for a cd-rw drive and save $200, thus getting the lowend PM for $1499.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    [quote]Originally posted by koldolme:

<strong>

Well, for $1699 I think it's a ripoff not to include a superdrive. You shouldn't have to BTO it. And for those not needing a superdive you should be able to change it for a cd-rw drive and save $200, thus getting the lowend PM for $1499.</strong><hr></blockquote>

A ripoff?!!! A RIPOFF???!!!! Dual 867 MHz G4 +2 MB L3 cache for 1699$ That's not a ripoff, that's a DEAL!
  • Reply 3 of 6
    slackerslacker Posts: 127member
    What do expect from the country of Sweden where the government pays for cradle to grave coverage for all citizens. If it's not supplied by their government of course it must be a ripoff. Freaking whiner
  • Reply 4 of 6
    buy it edu, and get it with a superdrive for $1750, not including tax and shipping.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    How much can I get the low-end EDU for? (college student)
  • Reply 6 of 6
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    [quote]Originally posted by Slacker:

<strong>What do expect from the country of Sweden where the government pays for cradle to grave coverage for all citizens. If it's not supplied by their government of course it must be a ripoff. Freaking whiner</strong><hr></blockquote>

Funny that it should be because koldolme is from Sweden that he thinks what he do since Power Apple (and me) who are from a country with the same policy disagrees with him.