Garbage surplus

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Quote:

Originally posted by BRussell

Ann Coulter's take. Some choice quotes:

Ann coulter is a sorry excuse for a woman. She talks big crap with no substance. they should strap her stupid blond skinny butt to a tank and drive her and that big mouth of hers into Iraq and let her start it up.Mouth that is. She is a pure Zealot from the far right and is so stuck in her extreme right wing Hannity like ways im surprised she can walk. i have started to turn the channel whenever these two idiots and their far right wing mouths show themself.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    Quote:

Originally posted by Aurora

Ann coulter is a sorry excuse for a woman. She talks big crap with no substance. they should strap her stupid blond skinny butt to a tank and drive her and that big mouth of hers into Iraq and let her start it up.Mouth that is. She is a pure Zealot from the far right and is so stuck in her extreme right wing Hannity like ways im surprised she can walk. i have started to turn the channel whenever these two idiots and their far right wing mouths show themself.

really? i just think she's a cunt. but hey, that's just my opinion of her.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    auroraaurora Posts: 1,142member
    HAH! LOL yeah you are right she is but i couldnt be so blunt, here let me try again. she just a dumb blond bitch with a big mouth and no sense and gets air time because of her extreme past the margin far right views. I bet she has sex in only one position and holds a bible while doing it
  • Reply 3 of 5
    shawnjshawnj Posts: 6,656member

The condescension and vile misogyny of the previous 4 posts do not belong in this thread. Let's move on.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    Quote:

My pretty-girl allies stick out like a sore thumb amongst the corn-fed, no make-up, natural fiber, no-bra needing, sandal-wearing, hirsute, somewhat fragrant hippie chick pie wagons they call "women" at the Democratic National Convention.

No matter what your opinion of Ann Coulter, her view of the world or her levels of sanity and self-delusion...you have to hand it to her for coming up with a line like 'fragrant hippie chick pie wagons.'
  • Reply 5 of 5
    common mancommon man Posts: 522member
    Listen to yourselves! Pompous, arrogant and mean spirited. These are the traits that doom the left to failure on election day. The common man sees through the left. Wake up!