There is NO "Current Hadware" from Apple!

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
http://www.macintouch.com/index.shtm....08.13.g5delay and others report that there are delivery problems accross the board. Just called a retailer and wanted "a PowerBook", did not even mention which model, and the answer was 4-5 weeks!

Either demand is way too high (good) or Apple screws up big time and will be hurt!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 10
  • Reply 2 of 10
    voxappsvoxapps Posts: 236member
    In other news, observers report that the Apple headquarters in Cupertino has been completely abandoned. A large silver flying disk was seen this morning departing to the northwest at a high rate of speed.
  • Reply 3 of 10
    Quote:

Originally posted by Voxapps

In other news, observers report that the Apple headquarters in Cupertino has been completely abandoned. A large silver flying disk was seen this morning departing to the northwest at a high rate of speed.

Jobs is an alien, we know that.
  • Reply 4 of 10
    torifiletorifile Posts: 4,024member
    What are you talking about? I just got my powerbook Wednesday after ordering it on Sunday. Don't believe everything your read.
  • Reply 5 of 10
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    Quote:

Originally posted by torifile

What are you talking about? I just got my powerbook Wednesday after ordering it on Sunday. Don't believe everything your read.

Are you saying that just because it is written, it may not be true?

(looks at super-market tabloid)

so...Micheal moore isnt on good terms with disney? The Star says that he has been cast as Dumbo for a live action movie,

And Opra wasnt impregnated by alein zombies that looked like Bob Dole?!?!?

what's next, are you going to tell me that the Enquierer is wrong when they say that Scott Peaterson and Mark Hacking are starting a cult for depressed husbands?

</utter sarcasm>
  • Reply 6 of 10
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    ///////dbl post\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
  • Reply 7 of 10
    aquaticaquatic Posts: 5,602member
    Quote:

Are you saying that just because it is written, it may not be true?

(looks at super-market tabloid)

so...Micheal moore isnt on good terms with disney? The Star says that he has been cast as Dumbo for a live action movie,

And Opra wasnt impregnated by alein zombies that looked like Bob Dole?!?!?

what's next, are you going to tell me that the Enquierer is wrong when they say that Scott Peaterson and Mark Hacking are starting a cult for depressed husbands?

</utter sarcasm>

www.dictionary.com
  • Reply 8 of 10
    Quote:

Originally posted by Aquatic

www.dictionary.com

Actually, I find Google to be a MUCH faster spell checker:

www.google.com

• Reply 9 of 10
    auroraaurora Posts: 1,142member
    Apple has some big problems with the clowns that run hardware, yeah im still waiting on my 2.5, no imacs, some emacs and the laps. you know when iMac comes out all the laptopers will be screaming foul. iMac isnt suppose to be more then powerbook and all that crap. my guess is every model but ibook will be getting a redo because of the CRAZY tier games Apple plays. look for new imacs,emacs or a imac replacement for it and my guess is newer books coming. i wonder if moto has gotten to 1.6 yet? anyways the hardware division is a G.D. mess but its allways been like this with Apple.\ where is my Chinese Powermac Apple?
  • Reply 10 of 10
    Is there also a delay for a lowend Dual G5 1.8?

I can't buy refurbished Macs from the AppleStore in Belgium.