before this thread gets closed...

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
I'm sure you all saw this sketch at the other macforum - but i thought it was quite an interesting and, in contrast to whatever bullshit was posted above, feasable concept for the new iMac!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 10
    Quote:

Originally posted by snowfreak

I'm sure you all saw this sketch at the other macforum - but i thought it was quite an interesting and, in contrast to whatever bullshit was posted above, feasable concept for the new iMac!

sorry guys... i'm new to the forum and meant to post this as a reply to an earlier thread, not as an entirely new topic. feel free to delete this.
  • Reply 2 of 10
    hmurchisonhmurchison Posts: 12,423member
    I like that. I think it would just need something that would give the computer a little flexibility in level adj like the iMac G4 and its arm.
  • Reply 3 of 10
    Quote:

Originally posted by hmurchison

I like that. I think it would just need something that would give the computer a little flexibility in level adj like the iMac G4 and its arm.

indeed. i think that would be helpful too. BUt i was very impressed at the quality of that mock-up.. i mean, someone put a LOT of time into that, or maybe...
  • Reply 4 of 10
    It looks like a plasma TV. Not bad at all.
  • Reply 5 of 10
    Real nice design BUT OMG what a crappy tag line.

Beware of falling in love with it's back? Come on! The guy who made this should spend a little bit more time in the tag line.
  • Reply 6 of 10
    That thing is a total step backwards in terms of pure design and aesthetics. It looks like a fucking blob with a hernia, the guts are totally glommed onto the back. I just do not think it is practical or good looking.

Just because it is a nice rendering, does not make it a good concept. It has an Apple-like look, but not an Apple-like design.

Go back to the drawing boards...
  • Reply 7 of 10
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    Quote:

Originally posted by NittanyLionTosh

That thing is a total step backwards in terms of pure design and aesthetics. It looks like a fucking blob with a hernia, the guts are totally glommed onto the back. I just do not think it is practical or good looking.

Just because it is a nice rendering, does not make it a good concept. It has an Apple-like look, but not an Apple-like design.

Go back to the drawing boards...

much better ,than the one you posted
  • Reply 8 of 10
    Want to see a new one i posted?
  • Reply 10 of 10
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    Quote:

Originally posted by NittanyLionTosh

Want to see a new one i posted?

Yes, but in the I mac Mock up thread. This one is locked