iMac G6 mockups

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
Had to be the first...post away

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
  • Reply 2 of 6
    onlookeronlooker Posts: 5,252member
    If anything. I am starting to think that it could be in Apples favor to use a mach up design from outside of the Apple design team for some future releases of their products. I for one don't make them, but I think some of the most attractive Mac ideas I've seen in the past couple years hardware, and beauty of design wise have not been from Apple.

I think a lot of Mac users are hitting the nail on the head as to what we actually want, and would buy. Much more so than what Apple is producing.

my 2¢
  • Reply 3 of 6
    rhumgodrhumgod Posts: 1,289member
    There are a couple of "doable" designs floating around. I do like some of these.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    I think the next iMac should look pretty much the same, just a little less thick, and with a detachable screen (that happens to be a touch screen too) for on-the-couch web surfing (and a Li-ion battery). When you're back to work, you hang it on the stand again.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    Quote:

Originally posted by monkeyastronaut

I think the next iMac should look pretty much the same, just a little less thick, and with a detachable screen (that happens to be a touch screen too) for on-the-couch web surfing (and a Li-ion battery). When you're back to work, you hang it on the stand again.

Ok, so why not just do away with the imac and beef up the ibook line?
  • Reply 6 of 6
    maccrazymaccrazy Posts: 2,658member
    Quote:

Originally posted by monkeyastronaut

Yeah that would be a different approach to the PC companies who make laptops tablets, that would be seriously cool, I would love to see that, AND it's doable. This could be the device in the living room!!!! I'm so happy now