Coffee

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I just had a cup of coffee, and am procrastinating.

Someone gave me a starbucks card a while ago, but there are none of those around here. I'm drinking pot coffee, baby. Complete with powdered creamer to cut the sour taste.

And now I'm reflecting about the electric blue sneakers with orange trim I bought for $15 since no one could palate the color scheme.

I hate Excel.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 26
    ah yes, I remember when I had my first cup of coffee 8)
  • Reply 2 of 26
    Quote:

Originally posted by Splinemodel

And now I'm reflecting about the electric blue sneakers with orange trim I bought for $15 since no one could palate the color scheme.

I'm having some sort seizure just imagining them. No wonder you need to drink pot coffee.....
  • Reply 3 of 26

Except imagine them in electric blue with the stripe, orange. There was one size left: 11.5. It was fate.

Just for the record, before the move to Florduh, I spent time in engineering school, in New Jersey. It was not my first cup. Now I just need to buy some women's polos, size 5, and I will be complete.
  • Reply 4 of 26
    shawnjshawnj Posts: 6,656member
    Quote:

[BJust for the record, before the move to Florduh, I spent time in engineering school, in New Jersey.[/B]

How modest.
  • Reply 5 of 26
    If you lived in central Jersey, on a four year voyage through the transcendental number system, you'd too resort to drugs, even though you have to drive five miles to get to the real armpit part, and fifteen to get to Trenton. (who makes, and the world takes)

Accompanying history lesson
  • Reply 6 of 26
    Quote:

Except imagine them in electric blue with the stripe, orange. There was one size left: 11.5. It was fate.

Just for the record, before the move to Florduh, I spent time in engineering school, in New Jersey. It was not my first cup. Now I just need to buy some women's polos, size 5, and I will be complete.

You're killing me with the womens polos
  • Reply 7 of 26
    marcukmarcuk Posts: 4,442member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Playmaker

You're killing me with the womens polos

Its a habit of his!
  • Reply 8 of 26
    Mmmm... coffee. </homer>
  • Reply 9 of 26
    giaguaragiaguara Posts: 2,724member
    muahaha ... you guys are talking about shoes while i want to go bug my neighbor to be able to take apart a few imac g5s ..

oh yes. coffee. i like espresso. but since there is no way of getting real coffee here, i go to coffee breaks with a cube of gunpowder.
  • Reply 10 of 26
    xoolxool Posts: 2,460member
    Haven't had my cuppa yet. Better go get one now!
  • Reply 11 of 26
    Quote:

Originally posted by Giaguara

muahaha ... you guys are talking about shoes while i want to go bug my neighbor to be able to take apart a few imac g5s ..

And shirts.

Game. Blouses.
  • Reply 12 of 26
    I'm just coming home from a couple of beers... it's good to live at the opposite part of the world ;-) One of the advantages of a networked global village: You're concerned with your coffe while I'm having a beer, and when I thing about coffe, you're discussing it having a beer. Amazing. But cool.
  • Reply 13 of 26
    Ahhh... Synergy.

• Reply 14 of 26
    Because you have been so kind, I am going to treat you with a picture of the sort never before seen on AI. Keep in mind that I am not a photographer. Flashes suck.

Me, with an orange, women's polo shirt on (size 5) accompanied by electric blue sneakers with orange trim. I don't shave my legs.

The shoe, up close.

The mirror is a bit dirty. It must be because it's the womens' toilet, and they use hairspray or something. I took the photo after all the women that work for us (one) left for the day. Lastly, the shirt was actually bought on the men's floor of the store, next to a bunch of ties and golf shirts. Perhaps they botched it, perhaps not. But the shirt is a size 5, whatever that entails.
  • Reply 15 of 26
    If you'd adjusted the angle a bit and put your leg on something 6 inches lower, I could've seen right up the leg of your shorts Spliney.
  • Reply 16 of 26
    Quote:

Haduken!
  • Reply 17 of 26
    Quote:

Originally posted by Wrong Robot

Haduken!

Hadu what?

edit: after much web searching, I come up mostly with blanket references to "Street Fighter 2." Since NHL hockey did not exist for the SNES, I was always on the Genesis boat. Best game ever: NHL96 and/or 97 for Genesis. 96 fixed the super-easy-to-score problem, while 97 had the Avs. Avs rule.

CrazyC: Next time I'll throw in the pivot. Though a simpler solution may already exist. That particular ensemble, save the shoes, has seen a lot of action. I may be able to dig something up for you, you lonely aussie.

Off to bed now. Tomorrow morning I will drink more coffee.
  • Reply 18 of 26
    Wow... I thought everyone knew about street fighter. it's a classic. That said, I had NHL 94 and 96 for the SNES, so I don't know what you're talking about. I loved those games.
  • Reply 19 of 26
    Quote:

That particular ensemble, save the shoes, has seen a lot of action.

Who needs Monica Lewinsky's dress when you can have Splinemodel's shorts.

Quote:

I may be able to dig something up for you, you lonely aussie.

Exactly how long has it been buried? I don't want something old and mouldy. I've already got one of those.
  • Reply 20 of 26
    Quote:

Originally posted by Wrong Robot

ah yes, I remember when I had my first cup of coffee 8)

It was back when I was 12 yr old.