Other Apple forums..

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I am an fan of GOOD forums... now that i'm about to go all-apple i decided to join a few; actually, i've only joined one thus far. This one.

I went to MacRumors and browsed their forum -- seemed to be a few pompous individuals.. i dont really care for the elitism that some people insist on displaying in forum converstation, as if internet social status has any value.

I also went to macaddict forums but they were a bit obnoxious in visual design; i had a hard time parsing through the threads.

AppleInsider seems to be the place for me... anyone have any other recommendations? Or perhaps i judged the others prematurely?

-colin

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    thinksecret

take a look at their "revolution" forum...
  • Reply 2 of 4
    Quote:

Originally posted by Paul

thinksecret

take a look at their "revolution" forum...

(and naughty naughty )
  • Reply 3 of 4
    There's always the forums over at http://forums.macnn.com . www.macosx.com also has forums. Then there's the www.macworld.com and www.maccentral.com forums. If you're into audio, there's www.osxaudio.com . There are others as well, just search and look for links to other forums at the ones you already visit.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    AI is a great place to call a Mac Home... If you have time stop by TeamMacOSX.com

Its Primarily about a distributed science project, Folding At Home, through Stanford's Pande Group. But, all in all, there are other things to be found in the forum as well, and there a friendly bunch. Not a big site, but there are no ads or banners to get in the way either...