Probability of iPod Mini update before X-Mas?

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
Looking at the recent rumor pages and forum threads, it doesn't seem like there's any probability of an iPod Mini update before Christmas. The Christmas season is going to be enormous for Apple, and I can't imagine them being able to stock enough supply of a new Mini for the great demand if they haven't started already. Does anyone disagree and think there's a chance of a Mini update?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    adamraoadamrao Posts: 175member
    I doubt it as well. They've had quite a bit of trouble getting the current iPod minis out there, so I would imagine they are still working on that issue instead of devleoping a new one for Christmas.

HOWEVER... there is that iPod/iTunes/Music announcement coming on Tuesday that could change things a bit. Wait and see. If no new iPod mini on Tuesday, I'd say go ahead and buy. Even if there is no new iPod mini, they might drop prices. Who knows. Wait 'til Tuesday, though, IMO.
  • Reply 2 of 5

Zero.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    The grapevine says no, although the grapevine speaks to me in vague ways.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    Quote:

Originally posted by Ensign Pulver

Zero.

To be exact it's: 0.0795%
  • Reply 5 of 5
    yevgenyyevgeny Posts: 1,148member
    Sadly, I don't think that Apple is going to refresh the mini before Christmas. Of course, you will at least be able to buy one for Christmas, so I consider this to be a wash.