iDVD problem...

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
I'm burning a bunch of DVDs for my previous school with the student's graduation speeches on them. I decided a week ago that I was going to use a different menu theme. So I trashed the picture I had previously been using as the background. But now, when I go to burn, it asks for the location of that picture, even though the DVD menu is using it in no place whatsoever. How can I tell iDVD to 'Ignore' the absence of the file?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    Quote:

Originally posted by Placebo

I'm burning a bunch of DVDs for my previous school with the student's graduation speeches on them. I decided a week ago that I was going to use a different menu theme. So I trashed the picture I had previously been using as the background. But now, when I go to burn, it asks for the location of that picture, even though the DVD menu is using it in no place whatsoever. How can I tell iDVD to 'Ignore' the absence of the file?

buy dvd studio pro

no really, just make a crap file and name it whatever the name of the old pic was. even if its not in the project, it should at least make idvd happy.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ipodandimac

buy dvd studio pro

no really, just make a crap file and name it whatever the name of the old pic was. even if its not in the project, it should at least make idvd happy.

I thought of that before, thanks for replying though.

I just created a new, clean project, there wasn't much to remake.