iTMS Canada: Only 3 Tuesdays left

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Well Apple said November. Assuming they do some sort of event (or just a quiet release) it will probably be on a tuesday.

So either the 15th, 22nd or 30th.

Perhaps they will launch the store along side the rumoured holiday promotions.

When will it be? i for one can't wait.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 28
    No earlier then Friday November 26.
  • Reply 2 of 28
    OK, I'll bite.

Why no earlier than Nov. 26?
  • Reply 3 of 28
    That's when reliable rumors have stated it will launch.
  • Reply 4 of 28
    sasasasa Posts: 21member
    Ahhhh... those good old reliable rumours!

Thanks!
  • Reply 5 of 28
    I can't wait for iTunes Canada, I've been holding off on buying a bunch of new albums, because they would just go into my iTunes library anyway. I listen to most of my music either on my computer (harman/kardon soundsticks) or my iPod.
  • Reply 6 of 28
    Hey the Australian iTMS is doing that thing again where it loops you back to: "The iTunes Music Store is not available in your country yet" screen..

Plus they've updated it, it now has bold grey text and a little arrow circle instead of the black text with the "OK" button..

COME ON APPLE, ME WANT MUSIC! (Is this a sign?!!? probably not, but here's hoping once again.)

Jimzip
  • Reply 7 of 28
    hmm Same here getting the ol' loop. I like the new look for Music Store not available in your country yet.
  • Reply 8 of 28
    jimzipjimzip Posts: 446member
    Quote:

hmm Same here getting the ol' loop. I like the new look for Music Store not available in your country yet.

I think it looks nicer than the old one. It's about time they updated it...

Quote:

Originally posted by sasa

Ahhhh... those good old reliable rumours!

Thanks!

I found that usually the reliable rumours are the ones to trust.

Jimzip
  • Reply 9 of 28
    Im getting the loop here too....

Apple are going to have to jump soon for Australia.. especially with Telstra giving away $99 iPods with phones and such.... the demand is getting bigger by the minute.... everybody has an iPod of some description!

Im going to predict 1Q 2005....... AT THE LATEST!

*every possible body part crossed*
  • Reply 10 of 28
    Quote:

Originally posted by benjamin_r

Im getting the loop here too....

Apple are going to have to jump soon for Australia.. especially with Telstra giving away $99 iPods with phones and such.... the demand is getting bigger by the minute.... everybody has an iPod of some description!

Im going to predict 1Q 2005....... AT THE LATEST!

*every possible body part crossed*

I'm guessing the first large Apple event of 2005 they'll announce it. Well, I'm hoping that's true. It's getting ridiculous.

Jimzip
  • Reply 11 of 28
    Quote:

Originally posted by Jimzip

I'm guessing the first large Apple event of 2005 they'll announce it. Well, I'm hoping that's true. It's getting ridiculous.

Jimzip

I think we will only know when some smart cookie gets hold of the invite that Apple releases a week before to the media announcing a press event.

It would a cool thing to have a massive launch with a performance from the 'Finger or JET.... but hell, it may just be a byline comment from Stevo at MWSF and that will be it...

either way.... HURRY THE F**K UP APPLE.... I am willing to spend a monumental amount of coin on downloaded music... dont make me steal it!

• Reply 12 of 28
    Quote:

I think we will only know when some smart cookie gets hold of the invite that Apple releases a week before to the media announcing a press event.

It would a cool thing to have a massive launch with a performance from the 'Finger or JET.... but hell, it may just be a byline comment from Stevo at MWSF and that will be it...

either way.... HURRY THE F**K UP APPLE.... I am willing to spend a monumental amount of coin on downloaded music... dont make me steal it!

Me too!! I'm going to fricken Downloaders Annonymous meetings for heaven's sake!

Jimzip
  • Reply 13 of 28
    Sounds like iTMS Australia is going to sell 5-10 Million songs the first week.
  • Reply 14 of 28
    Quote:

Originally posted by Mac Write

Sounds like iTMS Australia is going to sell 5-10 Million songs the first week.

Week? Hell I'll get through that on the first night alone!

Jimzip
  • Reply 15 of 28
    Quote:

Originally posted by Jimzip

Week? Hell I'll get through that on the first night alone!

Jimzip

HAHAHHA....

My fiancé is going to kill me when the first credit statement comes in after the music store launches!........

IF IT LAUNCHES!
  • Reply 16 of 28
    frank777frank777 Posts: 5,839member
    Well I guess it's not really hard to guess now, is it?
  • Reply 17 of 28
    frank777frank777 Posts: 5,839member
    Apparently, the revolution has been delayed.

Maybe they're planning a quiet, post 5pm release?
  • Reply 18 of 28
    MOSR from November 28:

Quote:

Apple finally ready to open iTunes Music Store in Canada! Sources in Cupertino confirmed this only minutes before this update was posted.

Those sources said that the Canadian arm of the on-line music store might not be ready until the new year due to some licensing agreements which don't go into effect until midnight (A.M.) on January 1 2005; but the technology is already in place and requires only the go-ahead from the laywers, we're told.

• Reply 19 of 28
    mikefmikef Posts: 698member
    Still nothing yet at 11:49pm EST... doesn't look like it's gonna happen today.
  • Reply 20 of 28
    this freakin' blows!!!