Macintosh Products for £20 - Total trash or not?

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
I'm sure many of you out there have seen the many adverts on auction sites such as ebay that claim to be able to send you to a website that can give many Mac products for just £20 (or $20) as long as you win the auction.

Well I want to put the argument of the legibility of these arguments to end once and for all.

Hence, if you have been a part of this please reply and give us the gossip or if you know their a fake, please reply and we can put this to end.

Look forward to your hearing of your views and experiences.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    gargar Posts: 1,201member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Portable Al

I'm sure many of you out there have seen the many adverts on auction sites such as ebay that claim to be able to send you to a website that can give many Mac products for just £20 (or $20) as long as you win the auction.

Well I want to put the argument of the legibility of these arguments to end once and for all.

Hence, if you have been a part of this please reply and give us the gossip or if you know their a fake, please reply and we can put this to end.

Look forward to your hearing of your views and experiences.

i know that website.

here is thelink

• Reply 2 of 7
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    Oh, they work. You just have to have a little faith and go for it. God does not reward cowards.

Seriously, in the summer I won an auction like this, but paid about $40 for the information. I went to a website, followed a few simple instructions, and 4 weeks later I had my Dual 2GHz G5 PowerMac + 20" Cinema Display. All for $40!

I turned around and sold the system for $3000 on eBay, and used the profits to fund a group home in my city. We take abused mothers and train them to work as high priced prostitutes.

That $2960 profit is nothing compared to what I'm making now with my whores, and it's also got the side benefit of providing these women with a skill that they can use for the rest of their lives. Just not with any other company. Ever. I wouldn't stand for that. A bitch gotta know her place.

Anyway, yes, these auctions are on the up and up. I would wholeheartedly recommend bidding on a few. It's exciting to think where it could lead. The sky is the limit!
  • Reply 3 of 7
    Quote:

Originally posted by murbot

Oh, they work. You just have to have a little faith and go for it. God does not reward cowards. [...]

• Reply 4 of 7
    cool, but if its based on a que, I guess the downside is you'll have to wait for a very very long time.
  • Reply 5 of 7
    Quote:

Originally posted by Portable Al

cool, but if its based on a que, I guess the downside is you'll have to wait for a very very long time.

Don't worry! I'm sure murbut will let you cut in line. It's his business after all...
  • Reply 6 of 7
    gargar Posts: 1,201member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Gavriel

Don't worry! I'm sure murbut will let you cut in line. It's his business after all...

what's a "murbut"
  • Reply 7 of 7
    Quote:

Originally posted by gar

what's a "murbut"

I'm sorry! Naturally I meant to say murbut(t)!! Thanks gar!