Online Apple Store Sale(Today only)

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
The Online Apple Store is having a sale today. You can save $100 on iMacs. They also have various software on sale too.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    The airport express is on sale for $98. Hmm. Should I buy?
  • Reply 2 of 8
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Hmmm.

Maybe a new GPU?
  • Reply 3 of 8
    bergzbergz Posts: 1,045member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ThinkingDifferent

The Online Apple Store is having a sale today. You can save $100 on iMacs. They also have various software on sale too.

Thanks!!! With the historically-low dollar, that's half-price in Euros!!!!

--B
  • Reply 4 of 8
    mcqmcq Posts: 1,543member
    Hm... Apple store is extremely slow/nonresponsive today. I sure hope people are buying iPods AND Macs this season
  • Reply 5 of 8
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    It wasn't online, but my dad bought two iPods today, one for me and one for my sister.
  • Reply 6 of 8
    Quote:

Originally posted by EmAn

It wasn't online, but my dad bought two iPods today, one for me and one for my sister.

Wow, that's pretty nice. My dad burns ciggarettes out on the back of my neck every Christmas.

What models did he buy?
  • Reply 7 of 8
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    The 20GB. I figured it was enough since my 2 year old 10 gig was almost full, so it'd probably take another 2 years to double my collection. And with my sis, she didn't know too much about iPods until the other night when I was showing her my old one and she fell in love with it so she's going to be using her iPod now for everything instead of listening to cds. The 20 gig should be plenty for her for now.
  • Reply 8 of 8
    Very good choice, the size alone is so close to the mini in terms of thickness, it's an extremely good buy. Congratulations kid.