European Apple Strores are down!

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
All European Apple Stores are down. Sites don't work.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 14
    nebagakidnebagakid Posts: 2,692member
    nice web browsing.
  • Reply 2 of 14
    drboardrboar Posts: 477member
    Still down, but my guess is that is something about iPod and X-mas sales
  • Reply 3 of 14
    franckfranck Posts: 135member
    ?and US Store still UP

There's something weird underneath.
  • Reply 4 of 14
    eric_zeric_z Posts: 175member
    Quote:

Originally posted by tonton

OOH! I know what it is. They're adjusting pricing. Hong Kong is linked to the US dollar so we don't change. Any Euro stores and stores in countries whose economy is linked to the Euro will be adjusted.

The Swedish Apple store is allso down and Sweden isn't an ?uro country, and the currency isn't linked to he Euro.

Not that I'd mind a price adjustment though
  • Reply 5 of 14
    rolandgrolandg Posts: 632member
    I bet they are just adding the rating system of the US iPod store.
  • Reply 6 of 14
    The german store is back up. Prices seem to be the same.
  • Reply 7 of 14
    It may have been for the addition of the 6800GT card now an option on the G5 tower....
  • Reply 8 of 14
    kendokakendoka Posts: 110member
    AppleStore Sweden haven't adjusted their prices at all - despite the declining value of the dollar. To buy a std 17" Pb through AppleStore Sweden one has to pay 29.000 Swedish Krona. Checking todays currency quotes that is 4308 US Dollars... (compared to 2800 USD at AppleStore US).
  • Reply 9 of 14
    jlljll Posts: 2,713member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Kendoka

AppleStore Sweden haven't adjusted their prices at all - despite the declining value of the dollar. To buy a std 17" Pb through AppleStore Sweden one has to pay 29.000 Swedish Krona. Checking todays currency quotes that is 4308 US Dollars... (compared to 2800 USD at AppleStore US).

Apple only adjusts prices when new models are introduced or if the US price is changed.
  • Reply 10 of 14
    Quote:

Originally posted by Thereubster

It may have been for the addition of the 6800GT card now an option on the G5 tower....

This option was already available.

No price changes for any of the Apple products, by the way.

It seems that the delivery time for the 20" iMac has changed (from 2-3 weeks to 5-7 days) in the Belgian store. Maybe that's what they were updating.

No other changes seen.