Free I Tunes

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Yup, my sister gave me a $25 gift card last night for my birth day. Great idea and i appreciuate the thought but i like to keep all of my music in MP3 format. First come first serve. The ID on the back of the gift card is XFR9HC36SD6HSE6K

Who ever uses it please post back on this thred so i don't gat accused of spamming the board.

-AG

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    Quote:

Originally posted by agallant

Yup, my sister gave me a $25 gift card last night for my birth day. Great idea and i appreciuate the thought but i like to keep all of my music in MP3 format. First come first serve. The ID on the back of the gift card is XFR9HC36SD6HSE6K

Who ever uses it please post back on this thred so i don't gat accused of spamming the board.

-AG

someone already redeemed it
  • Reply 2 of 9
    Quote:

Originally posted by agallant

-AG

I'm trying to use it but havent used a gift card before...any suggestions?
  • Reply 3 of 9
    oh well

Thanks anyway
  • Reply 4 of 9
    Nope, it was a pain in the ass that's why i gave it away
  • Reply 5 of 9
    kennethkenneth Posts: 832member
    Lately, I only use gift certificates/cards for purchasing music.

So you just don't like DRM'ed music or the AAC format?
  • Reply 6 of 9
    I have a MP3 player in my truck.
  • Reply 7 of 9
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    Quote:

Originally posted by tonton

If you use iTunes and iPod there's never any reason to want anything other than AAC.

Exactly. People sometimes ask me to send them music, but I make them download iTunes first since all of my newer music is AAC.
  • Reply 8 of 9
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Kenneth

Lately, I only use gift certificates/cards for purchasing music.

So you just don't like DRM'ed music or the AAC format?

To tell the truth, DRMs dont bug me, they are easy enough to "get around" the thing that i dont like is the quality of the music, I want cd quality, so i will buy CDs, YES THERE IS A NOTEABLE DIFFERANCE