iPod Photo Rumor

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Hello

iPod Photo Rumor for new release. Details are sketchy but the following is my Paint rendition of the information I have. It follows the 3MP micro cameras coming out.

It is slightly larger, but the same look-n-feel, as the iTalk but it is a micro camera that fits snugly on top of iPod Photo.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 11
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    Seems to be something missing here...
  • Reply 2 of 11
    geobegeobe Posts: 235member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Kickaha

How do I upload the photo? I don't have a place I can host the picture.
  • Reply 3 of 11
    Quote:

Originally posted by Kickaha

like maybe common sense? the ipod photo has hardly even been on the market! why would there be an update already geobe?
  • Reply 4 of 11
    Quote:

Originally posted by ipodandimac

like maybe common sense? the ipod photo has hardly even been on the market! why would there be an update already geobe?

Not an update to the iPod, but an attachment. Exactly like the way Griffin has made the iTrip and iTalk. This would be a 3rd Party add-on.
  • Reply 5 of 11
    maccrazymaccrazy Posts: 2,658member
    Quote:

Originally posted by geobe

Not an update to the iPod, but an attachment. Exactly like the way Griffin has made the iTrip and iTalk. This would be a 3rd Party add-on.

private message me and i'll give you my email address, i'll post the image for you, you need a website or some online storage!
  • Reply 6 of 11
    Quote:

Originally posted by MacCrazy

private message me and i'll give you my email address, i'll post the image for you, you need a website or some online storage!

ok, I sent you a message.
  • Reply 7 of 11
  • Reply 8 of 11
    ebbyebby Posts: 3,110member
    I vaguely remember reading about that little port on the top of the iPods for the remote & stuff. Isn't that a slow speed serial port? At 9600 baud, it would take an awfully long time to transfer a single 3MP picture with any high quality compression. It may look tacky, but if you use the dock connector at the bottom, you could get much higher speeds. It just seems more practical for me.
  • Reply 9 of 11
    Quote:

Originally posted by Ebby

I vaguely remember reading about that little port on the top of the iPods for the remote & stuff. Isn't that a slow speed serial port? At 9600 baud, it would take an awfully long time to transfer a single 3MP picture with any high quality compression. It may look tacky, but if you use the dock connector at the bottom, you could get much higher speeds. It just seems more practical for me.

yeah i agree, i don't really see the use of an iPod camera though!
  • Reply 10 of 11
    dglowdglow Posts: 147member
    iPhone will be the iCamera, but easy xfer to an iPod photo would make sense. (hidden Bluetooth?)
  • Reply 11 of 11
    Quote:

Originally posted by dglow

iPhone will be the iCamera, but easy xfer to an iPod photo would make sense. (hidden Bluetooth?)

well the iPod photo has been taken apart and apparently there is no hidden bluetooth. And why hide it. It could've been used with other cameras?