Santa left me...and suggestions

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
a $50 card to Frys Electronics.

I hope he left you some awesome goodies as well. I'll likely add another $50 of my own to that money pot and go grab something at Frys. Any suggestions?

Current equipment I own:

PowerMac QS733 w/1gig RAM 120 gig HD geforce2mx, superdrive

Home built Athlon XP2400 w 512 ram, 160 gig HD w DVD and CD-R

HP 2100

Canon DV camcorder and Nikon digital camera. Both have plenty of tapes and flash ram.

I also have a nice "broken" Powerbook Ti500 which has a broken hinge and LCD thanks in part to Apple design flaws and also a then two year old boy.

Chime in with what you got or what you think I should spend el-casho on at Frys.

Nick

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    A decent set of speakers or headphones.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    Quote:

Originally posted by SQUÅSH

A decent set of speakers or headphones.

dont get the sony earbuds, I got a set for my son and they are teh sukc. He will stick with the apple earbuds that came with the ipod mini. they sound infinately better.

I got 2 gift certificates to The Woodwind and Brasswind store that I will use to get an EBOW for my guitar. And I got $100 from inlaws. (suprised me cuz they despise me ) I also got a nice watch.

My oldest son got engaged last night to a very nice girl that he has been with for a few years. They will probably make me a grandpa before long. \

I got my wife a nice pair of earrings, and other assorted spouse stuff.

Merry Christmas, Randy
  • Reply 3 of 4
    mimacmimac Posts: 872member
    A decent pair of headphones would be a good idea with your budget.

I got a 20Gb iPod and a dock ... really happy with that! A few good novels, some nice eau de toilette, few bottles of Aussie wine (my fave) clothes and shed loads of socks Been a really good year indeed.

Merry Christmas everyone.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    ishawnishawn Posts: 364member
    I found a nice cheap pair of studio headphones at CompUSA. They are let me see...

Sony MDR-V300 silver, collasable, studio headphones with gold connectors and 1/4" jack.

Good bang for buck. Excellent bass response and nice midrange.