Top this

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
Screw flat screens.. We have been using High resolution projectors at work in our conferance rooms. I brought one home which is no larger than a desk phone and about as light. It's VERY bright -little loss of quality in a well lit room.

Hooked it up to the DVD and I've got a screen twice the size of any wall mount LCD.

HDTV -cable/satalite with long recording capabilities.

RW DVD

Digital Pro Logic sound

Desktop the size of your mama

Blaaa blaaa -i'm not really sure this is even a big deal.

This might attract consumers outside planet Mac.

I don't care about more speed. 10ghz will not rock my boat. G5 - Gee wiz wally

iPods and Handhelds.. BFD. The convergance of Handhelds, MP3, Wireless, phones, GPS and your removable car stereo face... That's going to be the market flood next year.

iMac is for grandma... she can have it and AOL.

Getting out of the box Mac has built for itself is going to be interesting. MS has Xbox... Granted it's been done before, but it's someone else's turf.

Where will Mac finally break new ground?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    [quote]Originally posted by Denver:

<strong>Screw flat screens.. We have been using High resolution projectors at work in our conferance rooms. I brought one home which is no larger than a desk phone and about as light. It's VERY bright -little loss of quality in a well lit room.

Hooked it up to the DVD and I've got a screen twice the size of any wall mount LCD.

HDTV -cable/satalite with long recording capabilities.

RW DVD

Digital Pro Logic sound

Desktop the size of your mama

Blaaa blaaa -i'm not really sure this is even a big deal.

This might attract consumers outside planet Mac.

I don't care about more speed. 10ghz will not rock my boat. G5 - Gee wiz wally

iPods and Handhelds.. BFD. The convergance of Handhelds, MP3, Wireless, phones, GPS and your removable car stereo face... That's going to be the market flood next year.

iMac is for grandma... she can have it and AOL.

Getting out of the box Mac has built for itself is going to be interesting. MS has Xbox... Granted it's been done before, but it's someone else's turf.

Where will Mac finally break new ground?</strong><hr></blockquote>

Set the background to a light color and we can make little shadow animals with our hands. I do a mean rabbit!
  • Reply 2 of 2
    neutrino23neutrino23 Posts: 1,562member
    This might not be it but I like your independent thinking.