Free $10 iTMS Certificicate...

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
...if anyone is willing to record the 05 macworld keynote with snapz pro x ( or by some other means) and mail it to me on a dvd or cd....can anyone do this?? My bandwidth at college is pretty horrid, and I really want to watch this keynote, so if anyone is willing to do this, I will e-mail a $10 gift certificate to you! Please someone do this, that would be awesome. (Only the first person that does this will get the $$$ however.)

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Quote:

Originally posted by cubs23

...if anyone is willing to record the 05 macworld keynote with snapz pro x ( or by some other means) and mail it to me on a dvd or cd....can anyone do this?? My bandwidth at college is pretty horrid, and I really want to watch this keynote, so if anyone is willing to do this, I will e-mail a $10 gift certificate to you! Please someone do this, that would be awesome. (Only the first person that does this will get the $$$ however.)

Okay, I'll try to do that. I'm not sure how it'll turn out.

Somebody with QTPro would have a pretty easy job though, I bet.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    cubs23cubs23 Posts: 324member
    That link redirects me to http://unit.bjork.com/specials/albums/medulla/...I don't think that was intended....and Placebo, just pm me if u are able to get it done, then I will send you an address to mail it to, and then once I get it, I will send you an e-mail.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    brussellbrussell Posts: 9,812member
    Oops, sorry, that worked the day of the keynote.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    I have it on my iDisk.

macworld_hi.mov.zip

If your connection is that bad, and you want it on CD, I won't say no to the gift certificate.

BTW Placebo, if you use my linked file to burn on a CD and get this, I expect a cut, or karma will have a bus run you over.

• Reply 6 of 6
    cubs23cubs23 Posts: 324member
    Quote:

Originally posted by murbot

I have it on my iDisk.

macworld_hi.mov.zip

If your connection is that bad, and you want it on CD, I won't say no to the gift certificate.

I am trying your link now. and if that doesn't work, than I will let you know, and you can mail it. I did laugh for a good minute though about the karma and bus comment...lol. Thanks for the link, a lifesaver!

cleaned up your code - groverat