Price Drop (getting ready to buy a new mac)

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Here's my situation, My old G4 flat panel iMac broke, because my mother board corroded due to the immense amount of salt air (i live very close to the beach). I am getting ready to replace it with a new G5 iMac, however, I'm sure there should be some kind of price drop in the near future, also having iLife 05 preinstalled. Has anyone heard anything about upcoming pricedrops or know of the typical trends? Any info/advice will be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    Quote:

Originally posted by mickermack08

Here's my situation, My old G4 flat panel iMac broke, because my mother board corroded due to the immense amount of salt air (i live very close to the beach). I am getting ready to replace it with a new G5 iMac, however, I'm sure there should be some kind of price drop in the near future, also having iLife 05 preinstalled. Has anyone heard anything about upcoming pricedrops or know of the typical trends? Any info/advice will be greatly appreciated.

If they don't give you ilife 05 with a computer you purchase after Jan 11, you can get it for $20 I think.