20th Anniversary Mac!??

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
So today was the Mac's 20th Anniversary...

What happened to the supposed 20th Anniversary Mac that everyone was so hyped up about? Was this rumor completely pulled out of a hat?

Well obviously no one is going to release a 21st anniv, or a 23rd anniv. So I guess we'll have to wait for 25th anniversary to finally get one!?

What sort of designs do you think apple will come up with? Processor speed, graphics card technology, etc... Put some thought into this one.... it should be aimed at 25th anniversary.

I figured I might as well start this thread for the 25th anniversary since everyone should be SO disappointed that the 20th didn't come out.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    emig647emig647 Posts: 2,455member
    Quote:

Originally posted by segovius

Serious, It will give us a chance to guess what's in the future 5 years to come. It could get fun. (also wanted to rub it in everyone's face that claimed the 20th anniv mac was coming)
  • Reply 2 of 8
    Quote:

Originally posted by emig647

So today was the Mac's 20th Anniversary...

What happened to the supposed 20th Anniversary Mac that everyone was so hyped up about? Was this rumor completely pulled out of a hat?

Well obviously no one is going to release a 21st anniv, or a 23rd anniv. So I guess we'll have to wait for 25th anniversary to finally get one!?

What sort of designs do you think apple will come up with? Processor speed, graphics card technology, etc... Put some thought into this one.... it should be aimed at 25th anniversary.

I figured I might as well start this thread for the 25th anniversary since everyone should be SO disappointed that the 20th didn't come out.

uh the 20th anniversary was LAST year.
  • Reply 3 of 8
    Quote:

Originally posted by ipodandimac

uh the 20th anniversary was LAST year.

Which ended today.
  • Reply 4 of 8
    guarthoguartho Posts: 1,208member
    ^ Ah. I see where you're coming from now. Still, don't underestimate Apple's marketing department. We could see "The 21st Anniversary Mac for the 21st Century!" or some other fun slogan.
  • Reply 5 of 8
    onlookeronlooker Posts: 5,252member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Guartho

^ Ah. I see where you're coming from now. Still, don't underestimate Apple's marketing department. We could see "The 21st Anniversary Mac for the 21st Century!" or some other fun slogan.

emig647, now you can start these threads periodically again for the next 365 days.

• Reply 6 of 8
    Exactly
  • Reply 7 of 8
    19841984 Posts: 955member
    The last day of the 20th anniversary? So does this mean my birthday never ends? Cool!