I want my iPod shuffle!

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
...but i made myself wait until my on campus store gets them. when do you suppose the demand will work itself out enough to provide my on campus store with an ample supply? I also dont know what sort of on campus popularity to expect... anybody else see these flooding their campuses? im just tired of waiting... i want my portable music!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Asaph

...but i made myself wait until my on campus store gets them. when do you suppose the demand will work itself out enough to provide my on campus store with an ample supply? I also dont know what sort of on campus popularity to expect... anybody else see these flooding their campuses? im just tired of waiting... i want my portable music!

The obvious answer is, as you are posting here, like any one else here, the day after you order it online...
  • Reply 2 of 6
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    I already see them all over campus here at Cal.

This place has thousands of iPods everywhere
  • Reply 3 of 6
    The local AppleStore here doesn't carry any of the model. Boo Hoo.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    asaphasaph Posts: 176member
    Erg! i calledm y bookstore this morning to check up - and they tell me 3-4 weeks! How can that possibly be true if the apple store says 2-3? especially if the bookstore claims to have ordered them 3 weeks ago? gaahhh! I'm just about ready to order one for myself just in time to see them show up the next day in the bookstore. hurray for frustration!
  • Reply 5 of 6
    asaphasaph Posts: 176member
    screw it. I just ordered my 512.
  • Reply 6 of 6
    chikarachikara Posts: 116member
    .....I totally forgot I ordered one of those! I think I got another two weeks of waiting still..